Did you say nose picker or nose peeker? Our April 2021 trip! Update 8/19** complete!

That is probably correct, I didn’t even then about that.
That's why I'm here. ;)
I really like staying there. More of an adult vibe there which is nice for us.
Good to know. I am getting a bit tired of the Value Vibe.
I saw cooling tens set up for people but never being used when I looked.
Heh. "I'm sorry. You have a fever and probably Covid. Go stand in the shade for a bit, that should clear it up."
The new security is a bomb!
DON'T SAY THAT!!!!! :scared:
You had to pull your mask down!
"Hi, we're trying to be safe, so if you could just pull your mask down and breathe over everything, that'd be great."

:rolleyes:
What is your 3rd favorite?
1. HM
2 and 3 in no order. PP & BTMR
The restaurant looked sad and some areas very dusty weird!
Dusty! That is weird.
I loved this picture and never even noticed this ship the many times i have been on this ride.
I only noticed it a little while ago, myself.
She is the best, certainly didn’t have to do that
:)

HM
2 and 3 in no order. PP & BTMR
Oh my gosh we are Disney twins lol👌 Pirates is right up there for me. Probably #4
Heh. "I'm sorry. You have a fever and probably Covid. Go stand in the shade for a bit, that should clear it up."
I know right. I wonder how many people have been stopped from entering the park?
Sorry about the typos earlier. My IPad and the Dis have not been real compatible lately ugh it will just quit typing or reload at the worst time

Oh my gosh we are Disney twins lol👌 Pirates is right up there for me. Probably #4
Hmmm... that's probably #4 for me as well. Also like JC and wonder what it will be like after all the refurbs. And Splash??? Who knows what that's going to be like!
I know right. I wonder how many people have been stopped from entering the park?
I doubt many. I mean... if you're feeling sick, and you have even a tiny bit of common sense... you're (hopefully) going to stay home?
Sorry about the typos earlier. My IPad and the Dis have not been real compatible lately ugh it will just quit typing or reload at the worst time
No worries. :)
I don't worry about typos here. It's not a legal document! :laughing:

Good idea to do the Instacart order on the way to the resort!
It was really easy and I didn’t have a delivery fee
The lobby is so beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person one day.
We loved staying here. I would definitely stay again
Your meal looks so good!
For a quick service burger it was really good!
Love your room! Gran Destino has quite the upscale feel.
I feel like we are at a Deluxe and the adult vibe is really nice.
Mobile ordering is such a plus. I hope they bring back more menu options soon.
I did notice menus to be very small and lack many options
I would be crying happy tears and laughing at myself. :goodvibes
That was us 🙂😭
Completely agree! I know I will have ALL the feels
❤️😍
There is always that special ride that makes you feel you are home. For me, it's the People Mover all the way!
The People Mover is so iconic. I was happy we got to ride it.
Sounds like the perfect evening!
It really was
Cute! Did Andi double mask the whole trip? I am double masking for grocery shopping now but don't know if I will do so after my second shot.
Andi did double mask 😷 she was not at her 2 weeks until a little later in our trip so she felt more safe doing the double masking.
I love Pirates but boo to annoying people
Looking at our picture the family is in our same boat. People should not be bumping into you right now
How sweet is that?? I think you must have an amazing TA!
She is so thoughtful.
So nice that you lovelies got to see each other!
It really was nice to spend some time with Liesa

It is not to far, however, if you are getting food to bring back, it may seem a little long.
Anytime I have take out (in Disney or at home) the trip back always seems like an eternity.

Andi sprayed all the touch points in the room with her spray sanitizer, she is serious about protecting us, lol 😆
Good for her.

We wished Disney provided a liquid hand soap instead of just the face soap 🧼 in bar form.
Seriously!!! I may have to try and remember to bring some next time. I hate hand soap.

Oh be still my heart ❤ we arrived at the MK, the emotions that we had, priceless. I was very happy and honestly did not take many pictures.
I am emotional just thinking about it!

I will say, Andi was very happy, except, she still remained more guarded about the crowds
This is why we are waiting longer. I don't think Gwen will enjoy herself quiet as much.

The wait time was 20 minutes, we actually waited about 30 minutes. We did have a large family behind us and they did not keep their distance, it was a little annoying!
Ugh.. and this... this would ruin my day. I mean stuff like that happen normally.

Sounded like a great first trip to Magic Kingdom!

So glad I found your trip report! Going next month with my 2 college girls and I can't wait!! Looking forward to hearing more!

Sounds like a perfect reunion with the MK! I'm glad you were able to do a bunch of rides with minimal waits! I'm sure it felt amazing to be "home". I didn't realize the Storybook Circus gift shop is closed, how sad I love going in there as well!!
It was so nice to be back on Mainstreet and in the MK. The lines went very quickly for the most part. I miss Storybook circus shop, love being in there.

I am sighing (in a good way) as I read your report and love that you are back in your happy place. Have to run as I'm meeting my sister for a walk for the first time since March 2020 and we are both so excited to see each other in person! So while it won't be Disneyworld I too will be in a happy place this morning, sigh :love:
It really was very special and I loved the Special feelings walking down Mainstreet and seeing the beautiful castle. I’m so happy you were able to see your sister and take a lovely walk to catch up!

Our room was very clean and had a very crisp and clean smell when we walked in. I did feel very confident the room was cleaned well. The remote is in a plastic bag. Andi sprayed all the touch points in the room with her spray sanitizer, she is serious about protecting us, lol 😆
So good to hear! We've rented beach houses twice in the last year and have taken sanitizer and lysol with us each time. I know things are getting better but they will be following me to Disney too!

Next was the new and improved security. This was so much more efficient and we did not need to take anything out and walked right through the detectors.
I cannot wait to experience this. Security is my least favorite part of the parks.

Oh be still my heart ❤ we arrived at the MK, the emotions that we had, priceless. I was very happy and honestly did not take many pictures. I was just to excited and in awe of being back to our happy place.
❤ ❤ ❤ I cannot fathom what you must have been feeling!!!

he wait said 35 minutes, the line started in the Columbia Harbor House, it was weird to walk through the restaurant, it was so quiet and had an abandoned feel too it.
We were watching a live stream the other day and I was so confused when they were in CHH. No clue they line fed through here.

6C104095-6624-418D-A3D3-75554B9C93C1.jpeg

Cue the scary people in masks 😷 :rotfl:
:rotfl2:

After the ride we decided it was time to head back to the resort. We did all the above rides in just about 3 hours, not bad at all.:thumbsup2
Wow, that is a lot in such a short amount of time!!! So happy for you both to finally be back in Disney

I love the chatter on MK favorite rides. I'll chime in...

1) HM
2) PotC
3) BTMRR
4) JC and Splash tied

Mostly just checking in and saying howdy!

Oh, Caroline! Reading about your first trip down Main Street after being gone for so long was so magical!!! :cloud9: I cannot wait for the moment when I am able to do the same. Happy to live vicariously through your TR for now!
:welcome: Tracy! I‘m so glad to have you here. Being at Disney on Mainstreet was so wonderful, it made everything right with the world!
I know how happy you will be when you fist see that beautiful castle. :love:

Excited to follow along, but more excited that you were able to finally head back home!

I'm not sure I ever finished up your last TR, I'll head over and finish now that I've been on a TR binge lately.

Can't wait to hear more :cool1:
:welcome: :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for joining in and it was wonderful to be back to our happy place!

I could go for those cookies right now. Glad you had a great start to your vacation!!
These tasted so yummy, such a nice treat
YES! A must do- always!
Love Peter Pan so much, a favorite for sure :love:
Anytime I have take out (in Disney or at home) the trip back always seems like an eternity.
I hear you, we live out in the country and take out for us is quite the journey,lol. I never get fries or items that will be super soggy when I finally get home.

Seriously!!! I may have to try and remember to bring some next time. I hate hand soap.
The bar soap is annoying especially when it says face soap 🧼
I am emotional just thinking about it!
It was wonderful to walk down Mainstreet
This is why we are waiting longer. I don't think Gwen will enjoy herself quiet as much.
Andi had a hard time, she was a little more nervous than I was. She just had not been around so many people in a long time and took longer to adjust.
Ugh.. and this... this would ruin my day. I mean stuff like that happen normally.

Sounded like a great first trip to Magic Kingdom!
It is annoying in normal times but not cool in these times
So glad I found your trip report! Going next month with my 2 college girls and I can't wait!! Looking forward to hearing more!
Yay and :welcome: :thumbsup2, I love traveling with Andi, we have the best trips. It was fun to sit and visit over a drink in the lounges, :love:
Those cookies are so cute!
The cookies were so good, the Mickey Oreos what a clever idea!
As usual, I’m late to the party - but I’m here now! Looking forward to following along with your trip Caroline!
Hi Fallon, nice to see you here! I’m very happy to have you joining in! More to come soon!
So good to hear! We've rented beach houses twice in the last year and have taken sanitizer and lysol with us each time. I know things are getting better but they will be following me to Disney too!
Yes we sanitized liked crazy, it is such a normal routine now for everything. I was always a hand washer/sanitizer but now it is a bit to the extreme lol 😆
I cannot wait to experience this. Security is my least favorite part of the parks.
It is so much better, saves loads of time
We were watching a live stream the other day and I was so confused when they were in CHH. No clue they line fed through here.
It was weird, a little sad, Lines are confusing now, sometimes hard to find where it starts
Wow, that is a lot in such a short amount of time!!! So happy for you both to finally be back in Disney
It really was, and we never really waited more than 30 minutes for anything the whole trip.
I love the chatter on MK favorite rides. I'll chime in...

1) HM
2) PotC
3) BTMRR
4) JC and Splash tied

Mostly just checking in and saying howdy!
Hi my friend, I hope all is well with you. I just got back from Michigan. I was visiting my mother. It was so nice to see her.
I love your top 4 except where is Peter Pan??

Hi my friend, I hope all is well with you. I just got back from Michigan. I was visiting my mother. It was so nice to see her.
I love your top 4 except where is Peter Pan??
I know, I know.... it's just so hard to rank these. I should have qualified it all by saying honestly, my top 4 are shifty as one day I can be in a very nostalgic mood and long for IASW and PP and other days I'm feeling feisty and want to laugh and scream on BTMRR. LOL!!

Aww, how was your visit? That's so great you got to see her; I'm sure she was over-the-moon happy!! :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter