DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Does anybody know what the chances are of Jodi being available for an autograph? I know that many of you have been to events with her in the past. I am trying to decide if I am going to bring something with me for her to sign :)

Can I show up to the 20th Anniversary Party with my ticket on my phone or do I have to print it the old fashioned way?

Also do I need to bring that email to the boardwalk to get my credentials?

Yes, the e-mail from john said to bring that initial e-mail that confirmed you for the party to the boardwalk credential distribution to get you party credentials as well

Not sure if showing on you phone is good enough or if you need print out (I printed out just to be safe - I get paranoid I won't have reception or something)

Edit: Never mind. The post is clear that tickets are non-transferable. Sorry to bother y'all!

Last edited:
Does anyone have an extra ticket they are willing to sell? I have a friend who can now come to the Epcot party and the event says it is sold out. Not sure if it is possible to purchase one from someone not attending any longer but I would like to.

I thought I heard something about them being non-transferable but maybe someone can confirm for sure.

Any idea if any if the members of the Dis team will auction off meets like a few did at the Mega Meet last year? I don't see it on the handbid site, but I didn't want to miss out if it was somewhere else or just not listed yet.

Any idea if any if the members of the Dis team will auction off meets like a few did at the Mega Meet last year? I don't see it on the handbid site, but I didn't want to miss out if it was somewhere else or just not listed yet.

I don't belong eve they had mentioned anything beyond the "lunch on a yacht with Pete" event which was via a separate auction

Does anybody know what the chances are of Jodi being available for an autograph? I know that many of you have been to events with her in the past. I am trying to decide if I am going to bring something with me for her to sign :)

I am hoping for a selfie with her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter