DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

We checked in yesterday and got our credentials. It was great to see the podcast crew, but they were working hard between the registration and the auction across the hall. I got to chat with Craig for a few minutes. Teresa is even nicer in person than she is in the podcast, if that is even possible. This is shaping up to be a great event. The Pandora opening is a huge bonus. (Almost as exciting as Jodi Benson!)

Glad you made it. See you tonight....

I really looking forward to tonight! I put in my daughters calendar to come over to the Contemporary and PU Mom and make sure she makes it home in one piece.

According to the DH I am a little directionally challenged.:rotfl:Add a couple of cocktails and I may just end up going in circles on the monorail!

This is going to be such fun!:cool1:

We were working steadily yesterday to get all the auction items in that people dropped off throughout the day. More items will be arriving today.

The site is great! There are so many items. I love how you set it up, and the live videos also help (me, at least) see what is there to bid on. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter