Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. January 2010 week 4 page 18 post 264

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great before and almost-after pics, Joh!!! :thumbsup2 BTW I absolutely love that black dress - you look stunning!!! :goodvibes

:hug:

Ive lost 1lb this week :cool1:

Well done Nat :woohoo:

I managed to get back to goal weight wearing my jeans so I'm a happy bunny this week :)

Well done Jakki :woohoo:

sorry I havent updated for a while only a pound weight loss this week

total of 22 and 1/2 pounds :D only 1 stone 5 1/2 pounds to go

Well done Leanne :woohoo:

And another amazing transformation Joh .... you look stunning in that balck dress. I hope one day to be able to post "after pics" and hopefully from the Disney Magic in my formal gown.

Well done to those who have lost. I have been absent from the thread for a couple of weeks due to lack of scales and not having been very well for the last few days. I'm back with a vengeance now, though, and in possession of a sparkly new set of scales so it's all go from here.

I see that a couple of you have been busy posting some before and after pics and, since I have been publicly challenged on Facebook (thanks Nat ;)), I will post my before and 'during' pics. I still have at least 14 (if not 21) lbs to lose but this is me so far...

This was taken on holiday in Ibiza in June 2002 :scared1:

002_NC.jpg

And this one was taken in WDW in October 2009 :)

FloridaOctober2009998.jpg

oh wow as first photo like me now!!!

Scottishwee35

Amazing, Nat!!! :worship: You must be so proud of yourself!!! :hug:

Yes, it look good:thumbsup2

OK. This is me in January 2004. I'd lost a stone when this photo was taken but there are so few pics of me at this time (I was an expert at camera avoidance ;) ), this is the nearest I can get...
DSC00154.jpg

And this was me another 2.5 stone lighter at my Vow Renewal in September 2007. I weigh about half stone lighter than this now... Happy day!!!
myentrance.jpg

oh wow I didn't think about you as I thought you look slim that why I see first photo ah I got it... because you look good in dubai etc...

Scottishwee35

oh wow I didn't think about you as I thought you look slim that why I see first photo ah I got it... because you look good in dubai etc...

Scottishwee35

Oh yeah, Deborah! I've been there... And in the mid-80's, after I had my eldest 2 kids, I must've been bigger than that pic by another 35lbs... :rolleyes:

Brilliant photo's Joh and not an animal in sight :goodvibes I love the black dress :thumbsup2

well i gained 2lbs this week.................stoooopid EE.
I enjoyed following sw's EE plan as it was extra easy, but it obviously doesnt like me. I was even following it 100% this week :sad2:
EE is like that, works great for some. However for others they dont do well at all. I gave it 2 weeks but cant carry on with it as i feel like im going backwards fast. what with a christmas gain, new scales gain and now this weeks gain. :headache:
well ive just set some new tickers for me, 30 lbs is my next loss goal.
heres to a fab week :cool1:

:grouphug: so sorry you have had a gain Nicky, good luck for next week xx

Thanks, its just a shame when you stick to plan and it doesnt work. :confused:
i know not all diets work for everyone, we're all so different. I'll just go back to what works for me :)
fingers crossed for a good loss this week :thumbsup2

Well done on your loss Andrea:)

Sorry you had a gain Nicky, perhaps your body is just getting used to the new diet. Good luck for the coming week :thumbsup2

Well done on your loss Andrea:)

Sorry you had a gain Nicky, perhaps your body is just getting used to the new diet. Good luck for the coming week :thumbsup2

Thanks :goodvibes i gave it a few weeks but hadnt done well on it. couldnt do another week with the chance of a gain again. I wanna be a LOSER :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter