Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. January 2010 week 4 page 18 post 264

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to everyone with their weight losses for January. Its difficult to get started again after christmas isnt it? and with the snow too.. its definitely been a slow start for me this year!

i apologise that have not been on here for a while... but I have now lost 114lbs.... thats 8 stone 2lbs! Very happy bunny and amazingly suprised Ive done this!
Ive struggled with my weight all my life... and yet Ive managed to get a good way into sorting it in 9 months... I still have a way to go... possibly another 60 or 70lbs to lose - but i feel that is achievable now... whereas a year ago I struggled to lose half a stone!

I cant believe how much easier my life is now with the 8 stone gone....
cant wait to get to disney and see how it feels! :)

Oh hard as it is my first week diet as I joined the WW...

Last night I was tempt to opening wine bottle then I changed my mind - I didn't open it...

then today at lunch times my husband, Olivia and I went out to shopping and they had the chinese but I only had chicken and sweetcorn soup:scared1:

Oh hard I hope I will be manage to lose weight

Also I am going out to my friend's candle party tonight and she told me to not eat because she is having Mexican foods oh god... I just had the sandwiches now... to save it up??? shall I eat small bit tonight?

And I am driving because I don't want drinking too ....

Scottishwee35

Well done to everyone with their weight losses for January. Its difficult to get started again after christmas isnt it? and with the snow too.. its definitely been a slow start for me this year!

i apologise that have not been on here for a while... but I have now lost 114lbs.... thats 8 stone 2lbs! Very happy bunny and amazingly suprised Ive done this!
Ive struggled with my weight all my life... and yet Ive managed to get a good way into sorting it in 9 months... I still have a way to go... possibly another 60 or 70lbs to lose - but i feel that is achievable now... whereas a year ago I struggled to lose half a stone!

oh wow

well done as you know always last bit is harder to lose weight...

I just wish I done that lose 8 stones oh wow...

Now you feel much better than before mmm

Scottishwee35

Joanne,

This doesn't really surprise me about your 'friend' at all.

I have one like that who can't be outdone, and would much rather keep things a secret to lose weight herself than risk sharing tips/exercise time with me, incase I end up doing better than her.

It gets frustrationg, but it is 100% jealousy that causes such behavior, so now instead of being annoyed by it I choose to be flattered that someone sees chubby old me as a threat!

---

It goes further than jsut weight loss though, say fr example there was a dress I wanted but couldn't afford. If it was on sale and she saw it, she wouldn't phone me to say "quick torsie, the dress you love is half price!", she'd keep it a total secret, and buy it herself!

It's not really a surprise I've not seen her in 18 months!

No wonder you have not see her for 18 months as sound she was not very nice....

I am thinking that it is no competition for lose weight?

My work two ladies was argument as one of them was overweight quite heavy now she is skinny lost all the weight under one year I just find out that another work mate told her that she is slim and she was mad...

oh wow I don't like it...

Scottishwee35

:cool1: what a fantastic result so far ! well done xx

Oh hard as it is my first week diet as I joined the WW...

Last night I was tempt to opening wine bottle then I changed my mind - I didn't open it...

then today at lunch times my husband, Olivia and I went out to shopping and they had the chinese but I only had chicken and sweetcorn soup:scared1:

Oh hard I hope I will be manage to lose weight

Also I am going out to my friend's candle party tonight and she told me to not eat because she is having Mexican foods oh god... I just had the sandwiches now... to save it up??? shall I eat small bit tonight?

And I am driving because I don't want drinking too ....

Scottishwee35

Great willpower :thumbsup2

I went to party last night...

I had only mexican chicken with salads and two crackers biscuit with tuna spread....

No wines, no booze, there were beautiful puddings, nuts and crisps and homemake cakes...:sad2: I didn't had it....oh hard... I try my best last night...

oh homemade tablets - no.... phew

Scottishwee35

Well thats my first week over with and I lost 4lbs, so Im really pleased, long way to go yet, but on the right track:cool1::cool1:

I never got round to starting last month

i have started today , so its all systems go , weeeeeee
:cool1:

I lost another 2lb. I'm Starting to notice clothes feeling better and some feeling a bit baggy:thumbsup2

Good luck this week everybody:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter