Dismeet in the Smokies 2021! Y'all Come!

Choosing a name for our upcoming trip!

• Dismeet in the Smokies 2021

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Rocky Top Dismeet 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pigeon Forge Dismeet 2021

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dosmeet in the Mountains 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dis Mountain Meet 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country Bear Vacation Hoedown 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok the day is not quite over yet for work but still calling it done. That means I have 3 more days of working till vacation. I am so ready to get a break from work.

Ok the day is not quite over yet for work but still calling it done. That means I have 3 more days of working till vacation. I am so ready to get a break from work.

Ah, only 2 days left of work until vacation. Won't be long.

Ah, only 2 days left of work until vacation. Won't be long.

Work? What's that? :confused3

giphy.gif

<sorry, had to do it. slow floater over the plate, couldn't resist the urge to SWING!>

Me

4 more for me. And if they are more days like today, I may not make it. Holiday weeks are usually crazy, but today was just stupid. And to top it off, my normal 35-45 minute drive home, took 95. Took almost an hour to go the 5 miles to the Mississippi River bridge. Big storms came through about an hour before I left. That always messes things up.

j

Am glad I am not the only one counting down the days. I am sure Mallory is looking forward to it too.

What day are we doing the RV tour? I didn't see it on the first few posts.

Someone on a Fleetwood forum that lives in the area was wanting to see an actual Fleetwood Discovery. Dealers within range of them do not have any stock or they are gone before they get a chance to see them in person. I told her several of us with Fleetwood MHs will be there after the 5th so she come come by and talk.

j

We will.

Got started on some projects today. DW helped me get camper and truck washed. Did roof first, I let her stay off. Gotta have someone to call 911.

20210528_143750.jpg

Got em both washed.

Had one of my round amber LED lights (you can see them on above pic at front of camper in upper corner of cap) went out and another one at rear that is red. You can only get them in packs of 10 so if any of you need any...I got 10 of each.
20210528_103439.jpg

Another thing. When I got the camper my pass through storage has motion lights on either side. Pretty good, they turn on when door is opened and go off after few seconds of no movement. However front compartment and rear compartment didn't have this. So I got a few lights off Amazon. Essentially same light. You can set it to motion or stay on.
20210527_173140.jpg

I tracked down 12v power sources and ran wire from those. I even put one in cabinet on bottom as you come in the door. We use this spot to put our shoes but at night it was too dark to see which shoes you were grabbing.
20210527_173056.jpg

20210527_173118.jpg

Youngest DD wanted back yard camping so tonight she and I are sleeping in the driveway.

You know it's a nurse when you use a Magill and trauma sheers to work on something at home. :wave2:

j

Another thing. When I got the camper my pass through storage has motion lights on either side. Pretty good, they turn on when door is opened and go off after few seconds of no movement.

tiggerdad, are you sure they "go off after a few seconds of no movement" ... are you sure your refrigerator light goes out after you close the door ... mine apparently doesn't, it's on every time I open the door to check. :rolleyes1

tiggerdad, are you sure they "go off after a few seconds of no movement" ... are you sure your refrigerator light goes out after you close the door ... mine apparently doesn't, it's on every time I open the door to check. :rolleyes1

LOL

Yep, fairly sure.

Well my plan was to get the motorhome washed and waxed before the Dismeet. Yea, that ain't happening. Mother Nature has kept it wet around here since Friday. It is Sunday morning, 48 degrees, our heat is on in the house and it is raining yet again.
My pile of need to load in the motorhome keeps growing, and growing, and well, you get the idea. I hoped to be loading over the entire weekend to not be rushed, but looks like tomorrow is going to be loading day.
Motorcycle is loaded and was strapped down, took the trailer with me when I turned the motorhome around, so have to check on motorcycle and make sure it is still secure.
Had a couple other things I would like to get done, but doubtful before the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter