Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

Got mine today. They're terrific. Thanks Holly, for hosting this swap (my first one).

Terri

So glad everyone is getting them and that you all like them!
Thanks for playing!!

I have not opened the envelope yet, but I received mine yesterday. A bomb went off in my scrap room, because I am reorganizing the closet. I hope to have everything put back together in a day or two, and am waiting to open it until then.

Thanks for hosting, Holly!

PS. Did you hear about the Target LEGO Gift Card promo? They are selling a gift card that comes with enough LEGO pieces to build the white & red Target dog. You can put as little as $5 on the gift card. I found them on a GC display in the toy department, and then saw another group by the greeting cards. They also have some small bagged LEGO sets in the "stocking stuffer" section of the Christmas candy area. One of them is a Toy Story Green Army Man with a small car (different than what the boxed set is) for $2.99. And then there was a helicopter, I think.

I have not opened the envelope yet, but I received mine yesterday. A bomb went off in my scrap room, because I am reorganizing the closet. I hope to have everything put back together in a day or two, and am waiting to open it until then.

Thanks for hosting, Holly!

PS. Did you hear about the Target LEGO Gift Card promo? They are selling a gift card that comes with enough LEGO pieces to build the white & red Target dog. You can put as little as $5 on the gift card. I found them on a GC display in the toy department, and then saw another group by the greeting cards. They also have some small bagged LEGO sets in the "stocking stuffer" section of the Christmas candy area. One of them is a Toy Story Green Army Man with a small car (different than what the boxed set is) for $2.99. And then there was a helicopter, I think.

i did NOT see that!!!!OMG i need that!!!! if i can't find it at my store can you pick some up for me?I'd be more than happy to send you money. PRETTY PLEASE!

My box came yesterday - I think they came out sooo cute! Thanks all for your creative work and to Holly for hosting!

Thanks for the Lego tip, too, Hope!

i did NOT see that!!!!OMG i need that!!!! if i can't find it at my store can you pick some up for me?I'd be more than happy to send you money. PRETTY PLEASE!
________

Sure, I bought 2 when I went yesterday, just to be safe. But I only really need one for DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter