Disney Emoji Blitz

My hubby just had me download BlueStacks on my laptop, so now I can play Emoji Blitz on there too. It's even synced up with my Android version.
I think he's just enabling my addiction for that game :upsidedow:joker:

Finished the team event and got another Mulan, which bumped her to level 3. I’m all caught up on Rainbow Falls. The first round of RF was pretty easy, but it got quite a bit more difficult with each successive round. I only use my power ups if I feel I need them in order to complete a mission. I ended up using at least 3 power ups on each mission in rounds 2 and 3.

The first mission on round two of rainbow falls wants me to clear 1780 emoji in a single game with Mulan characters. Seems a little ridiculous, I didn't even break 1000 on my first try (no powerups).

The first mission on round two of rainbow falls wants me to clear 1780 emoji in a single game with Mulan characters. Seems a little ridiculous, I didn't even break 1000 on my first try (no powerups).

Yeah I gave up. Not sure I’ve EVER hit that in one game!

Yikes! My 3rd mission on the final round of RF is similar, but I “only” have to clear 1,030 emojis. I use Mulan with extra time, full power, and blitz start power ups. The power ups wouldn’t be needed if Mushu is my teammate, but if they stick me with Cri-Kee I have no chance, so I use them. Missions 3 and 4 are making me angry. Mission 3, I have to combo lightning clouds 8 times. I use Mickey with the same 3 power ups for that mission and hope for the best. If I’m lucky enough to complete that one, I have to use sunshine 52 times with Mulan characters on the final mission. Even with those 3 power ups, and the sunshine boost power up, I haven’t been able to complete it. I’m on the verge of giving up on it.

4th mission on final round is combo two lightening 8 times. I can't get past 6. Going to try again with Mickey and all the power-ups.

I finally finished and got Cri-kee... which I guess is good since I had the others, but I found it to be underwhelming to use, so probably won’t make it in the rotation often. And not even bothering with RF.

I finally finished RF and got another Mushu, which bumped him up to level 4. I don’t even want to think about how many times I had restart the final round, or how many power ups I essentially wasted in the process. I’m a glutton for punishment apparently.

I finally finished RF and got another Mushu, which bumped him up to level 4. I don’t even want to think about how many times I had restart the final round, or how many power ups I essentially wasted in the process. I’m a glutton for punishment apparently.
I’m on level 4 of the last of the falls and I’m afraid to start it. The 8 lightening combos in one round is going to be tough!

I had no problem with that, but the next mission was 1000 coins in a single game. I have achieved that a couple of times, but it's not happening on one where I have to switch emojis.

Well I finally managed to finish and got cri-kee so it was worth it to get a new emoji. But man I hate blowing through power ups like that.

I finished the game and got another Mulan. Attempted Rainbow Falls and completed the first page of quests, lost it on the second page (round 4?) and had to start over so I quit. Overall felt the challenge was quick. I didn't event get to play Saturday or most of Sunday because I was camping.

I’m on level 4 of the last of the falls and I’m afraid to start it. The 8 lightening combos in one round is going to be tough!
If you have Boo, you can get it done. Her power releases multiple lightning clouds, and there are always 2 cloud clusters. She also refills her power fairly quickly.

If you have Boo, you can get it done. Her power releases multiple lightning clouds, and there are always 2 cloud clusters. She also refills her power fairly quickly.
nope, no boo yet. 10 more silver emojis to go.

Has anyone played for an extended period of time on airplane mode? I've only ever used it for a couple of hours. It should work the same other than not being able to download the data for the current event correct?

nope, no boo yet. 10 more silver emojis to go.

Has anyone played for an extended period of time on airplane mode? I've only ever used it for a couple of hours. It should work the same other than not being able to download the data for the current event correct?

You can't do daily challenges or watch videos for extra spins, but events (already in progress ones, at least) and regular missions work fine. If you're on airplane mode and have wifi available everything will work.

You can't do daily challenges or watch videos for extra spins, but events (already in progress ones, at least) and regular missions work fine. If you're on airplane mode and have wifi available everything will work.
Ok, I hadn’t thought about the free spin thing. No WiFi, taking my first cruise and I’m still adjusting to the idea of having pretty much no communication for the week unless I pay quite a bit for the onboard WiFi which I’d like to avoid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter