Disney Fantasy January 21, 2017 — 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

We would like to join a fish extender group too. We are a group of 3 adults.
Did you ever find a FE group? We just booked yesterday and are looking for a group. I know it's last minute-but we have some awesome FE ideas this year that we can't wait to share!!!!!!!!

we are a group of 4 adults in 2 cabins. I really would like to join a FE group, but don't want to get into anything too large. I know there are a few groups set out there , but maybe we can join with them or start another one.
We are on deck 8

Did you ever find a FE group? We just booked and are looking to join! We have some great ideas for this year! :)
-May

Do you ever find an FE group? We just booked last minute and we're hoping to join!

We are going to open a new FE group for those interested! We booked late and don't want to miss out on all the fun and apparently the current group is full. So if you're interested, e-mail me at mishort@vt.edu with your stateroom number, the names of those in your party and their favorite Disney characters or hobbies! Hope to hear from a couple of stragglers like us! (Or those who just want to join in more fun :)

I hope everyone is getting ready for the cruise! It's been a busy past few weeks for us so we cannot wait! Our FE gifts are almost done and we've started packing!

We are going to open a new FE group for those interested! We booked late and don't want to miss out on all the fun and apparently the current group is full. So if you're interested, e-mail me at mishort@vt.edu with your stateroom number, the names of those in your party and their favorite Disney characters or hobbies! Hope to hear from a couple of stragglers like us! (Or those who just want to join in more fun :)
Hi, I sent you an email, we would love to join your group. It's our first Disney Cruise and we are all excited. We are 6 adults and 3 children on deck 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter