• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used RMN at CVS for a t $25 Disney GC with no filler item last week and it posted. I linked to CVS again yesterday and got a GC and about $15 in additional items. Not showing as pending at all. It could have just been a glitch, but I'm going to try CVS again with no filler item.

Has anyone had luck doing the RMN deal when buying gift cards other than Disney? I'm thinking about teacher gifts and am wondering about things like Panera or Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks. :)

My Staples only had $50 Disney GC's, so I bought ebay GC's instead. Worked fine.

My Staples only had $50 Disney GC's, so I bought ebay GC's instead. Worked fine.
My Staples also had only $50 Disney GCs but I bought one anyway. $10 back on $50 is still 20%, and that's nothing to sneeze at! I saw a number of restaurant GCs but given that we rarely eat out at chains, they wouldn't work for me. They also had Amazon GCs, but they were $50 & $100.

Has anyone had luck doing the RMN deal when buying gift cards other than Disney? I'm thinking about teacher gifts and am wondering about things like Panera or Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks. :)

I don't need disney GCs now so I've been buying GCs for my nieces/nephews for Christmas. I've purchased target, Amazon, and forever21 so far.

I don't need disney GCs now so I've been buying GCs for my nieces/nephews for Christmas. I've purchased target, Amazon, and forever21 so far.

I have been doing the same. I always get DS19 and DD17 a bunch of different gift cards at Christmas. So, I have been stocking up on various cards for them. Between mine an DH's RMN account - I have done this 20 times. Of those 20 there are 5 that never went pending. Kind of a bummer but can't contact them cuz they were mostly gift cards. Except for the 2 Macy's visits - those were Michael Kors purses, but will be returning them anyway as I got them cheaper online with Ebates 20% discount I got on Monday.

I bought restaurant GCs at HD and Kohls because they didn't have Disney ones and it worked just fine.

Okay so I’m planning on doing Walgreens, CVS, Home Depot $25/ get $10, Staples $20 get $10, Then I saw Office Max $50/ get $10(still 20% off). Kohl’s doesn’t have Disney, not sure about Macy’s but it’s too far.
Any others I could try? Only looking to get Disney gc’s.

Is it likely I will get to do again by skbdsy if these are done today?

Last edited:
Finally got around to joining the RMN bandwagon. Did CVS and Walgreens both with a filler Saturday. Notified "pending" before I left the store. Sunday I did HD without a filler and it still does not show pending. Later Sunday I tried Staples added the filler and it is still not pending either.

So for those that have stores not work for you did you go back and try again? At first I thought maybe I needed to activate the offer the day I plan to use it. So I was going to deactivate and reactivate but I see that's not possible. Not sure if I should try Staples and HD again. Though I did think of something we NEED at HD so it may be worth the try.

I went back to HD yesterday. I had some fillers I needed so I thought I would try again. My fillers were over $30 so I decided to skip the GC. The offer has not gone to pending, it still says it hasn't been used. I chatted with RMN today. At first she told me I activated the offer 9/21 not 9/25. I responded that I activated the offer 9/21 but didn't shop/use the offer until 9/25. She told me it could take up to 15 days to show up. I mentioned that my other offers went straight to pending. She said if it doesn't show up I could provide RMN my receipt. I don't feel confident in her knowledge. But all I can do it sit and wait.

Hoping my CVS and Walgreens clear by this weekend to do another run.

I had been doing the cash back offers online. Especially for Staples and Sam's. I was skeptical that the Cash back would work on GC's but it has been so far. I've been buying Visa $300 GC's from Staples to finish up our Amex offers. So the $10-20 cash back has been great for offsetting the fee. Been using at Sam's too, when I have Walmart Gift Cards, I'll run the order through RMN and it's been $5 back. So that's a nice little extra. I don't expect this to last, they'll catch on. But I'm enjoying while it's working :teeth:
I must have missed this earlier. I didn't realize their was a cash back at Sam's offer. Or that you could buy GC online at Staples. Hmm. What other online cash back offers can be used for Disney?

I must have missed this earlier. I didn't realize their was a cash back at Sam's offer. Or that you could buy GC online at Staples. Hmm. What other online cash back offers can be used for Disney?
Oh, I didn’t know that about Staples either. I actually just called the Staples I’d go to and they only have $50 Disney gc’s in store. Or I could buy $25 visa gift card. Thinking maybe I could do that and then use to buy from Disney store online. Anyone else done that?
Will have to check the Sam’s one but then I’d need a membership, right? And don’t have one.

Oh, I didn’t know that about Staples either. I actually just called the Staples I’d go to and they only have $50 Disney gc’s in store. Or I could buy $25 visa gift card. Thinking maybe I could do that and then use to buy from Disney store online. Anyone else done that?
Will have to check the Sam’s one but then I’d need a membership, right? And don’t have one.
I've bought a few GCs from Disney store online with Visas and Mastercards lately. I got cute ones to load all of my gift cards onto :laughing: like a cruise one since that is our next big trip I'm working towards.

Thanks for all the tips about RMN. I did Walgreens yesterday since I needed to pick up a photo anyway. $29 purchase, $10 is pending.

Why would you pay a fee to get the Visa, it'll eat into the savings. It would make more sense to buy the $50 in that case.

Why would you pay a fee to get the Visa, it'll eat into the savings. It would make more sense to buy the $50 in that case.
Ha well that’s the reason I asked here, they see what I was missing! I haven’t bought too many of those, only the Swagbucks one lately that has a small discount for the first one. Forgot about there being a few, so thx!
I've bought a few GCs from Disney store online with Visas and Mastercards lately. I got cute ones to load all of my gift cards onto :laughing: like a cruise one since that is our next big trip I'm working towards.
Yes that’s what i did last two months with the discounted ones from Swagbucks. Love the cute ones! I was asking about buying them thru the RMN deal, but with the fee not such a good deal. Forgot about the fee they charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter