Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy with this RMN app. I have always used them for coupon codes. I went to CVS on 9/20 and on 9/24 I received an email that my $10 was credited. I also got an email from CVS about that purchase and received $10 CVS extra Bucks( or whatever they use). Going to go back to CVS Walgreens and all others i can find.

I did the RMN offers for Home Depot and Walgreen's last Tuesday, 9/18 and Staples on Friday, 9/21. All three offers are pending. I was under the impression that I wouldn't be able to re-activate those offers again until they actually paid out but on Sunday all three offers showed up again and I was able to link them. Now I have all six offers showing up in my account with three of the pending a $10 payout and three of them waiting for me to make a purchase. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm heading up to Walgreen's to make a purchase and will check to see if it's pending before I try Home Depot again. The last few days I've only checked the app about 15 times a day hoping to see that it paid out.

Can someone explain how you link the Retail Me Not when you're in the store? I get that you activate the offer, but then what? Is there something you scan? I need to buy some diapers anyway, so I want to try this at Walgreens tonight.

Can someone explain how you link the Retail Me Not when you're in the store? I get that you activate the offer, but then what? Is there something you scan? I need to buy some diapers anyway, so I want to try this at Walgreens tonight.

You must link a credit card to your RMN account and use that card to make the purchase.

I am buying gift cards at Best Buy with swagbucks. I've received an email from BB for $5 in rewards. Has anyone tried to used these rewards to buy gift cards at BB? Or will I need to buy some thing else?

I have it linked. But...that's it? Do I do anything at point of sale to have it go through or I just use that CC?

Just use the CC you linked to RMN and that's all! Nothing to do at the register. As long as the offer is activated, you should be good.

Well I went to buy the 150 pack of Disney GCs at Sam's online (have some Walmart GCs) Won't pull up at all. Tried to click them from my last purchase, loads a blank page. Not in a huge rush, but I've never run into this before. So just a heads up for anyone needing right now.

On a happy note. RMN is amazing! Got all 6 of my offers for Walgreens, CVS, Staples, Home Depot, Kohls, Academy...I linked DH's account so I was able to do 2x everywhere I went. So, we got $120 back awesome! Re-linked and have already done one more at CVS today, both offers went straight to pending. Want to max out our 10 by mo end.

I had been doing the cash back offers online. Especially for Staples and Sam's. I was skeptical that the Cash back would work on GC's but it has been so far. I've been buying Visa $300 GC's from Staples to finish up our Amex offers. So the $10-20 cash back has been great for offsetting the fee. Been using at Sam's too, when I have Walmart Gift Cards, I'll run the order through RMN and it's been $5 back. So that's a nice little extra. I don't expect this to last, they'll catch on. But I'm enjoying while it's working :teeth:

Well I went to buy the 150 pack of Disney GCs at Sam's online (have some Walmart GCs) Won't pull up at all. Tried to click them from my last purchase, loads a blank page. Not in a huge rush, but I've never run into this before. So just a heads up for anyone needing right now.

On a happy note. RMN is amazing! Got all 6 of my offers for Walgreens, CVS, Staples, Home Depot, Kohls, Academy...I linked DH's account so I was able to do 2x everywhere I went. So, we got $120 back awesome! Re-linked and have already done one more at CVS today, both offers went straight to pending. Want to max out our 10 by mo end.

I had been doing the cash back offers online. Especially for Staples and Sam's. I was skeptical that the Cash back would work on GC's but it has been so far. I've been buying Visa $300 GC's from Staples to finish up our Amex offers. So the $10-20 cash back has been great for offsetting the fee. Been using at Sam's too, when I have Walmart Gift Cards, I'll run the order through RMN and it's been $5 back. So that's a nice little extra. I don't expect this to last, they'll catch on. But I'm enjoying while it's working :teeth:

I noticed yesterday the Disney gift cards were out of stock online at Sam's club.

I am very happy with this RMN app. I have always used them for coupon codes. I went to CVS on 9/20 and on 9/24 I received an email that my $10 was credited. I also got an email from CVS about that purchase and received $10 CVS extra Bucks( or whatever they use). Going to go back to CVS Walgreens and all others i can find.

What did you do to get the extra CVS bucks?

What did you do to get the extra CVS bucks?
It was a separate email not related to RTM. It was a store like survey. They just had questions on the products I purchased(GC + disposable camera for DD10). They said they would give me $10 cvs bucks at the end and they did.

Yes, it's an app.

You sign up and then link a credit or debit card to it. If you use a debit card, you must choose credit and not debit at the terminal. You will not be able to see any offers until you have linked a card.

Before making a purchase at a store, you have to link the offer to your account. The current offers at Walgreen's, CVS, etc expire on 9/30/18.

You can spend any amount as long as you meet the conditions of the offer. For instance, the CVS offer is $10 off of a $25 (or more, before tax) purchase. You can buy a $100 Disney GC if they have them but you would still only get $10 back.
Oh, thank you so much, this is awesome! Definitely appreciate you explaining it all, I was confused and kinda it iff doing this deal. I’ve now set up my RMN and linked my credit card. I’m going to try my Walgreens right now! CVS is closed already, darn it. Be nice if they stayed open after I get off work, lol. Thanks again!

I may have to drive 20 min tomorrow evening to get to Home Depot and Staples. Our Kohl’s doesn’t sell Disney. Does HD and staples sell Disney gc’s?

Is it likely these will become available by Sunday again? Not sure if I should do $25 gc’s or $50? Hmm.

Anyone use the Bed bath and beyond and 20% back on Disney gc’s? Don’t know if ours sells or not.

I may have to drive 20 min tomorrow evening to get to Home Depot and Staples. Our Kohl’s doesn’t sell Disney. Does HD and staples sell Disney gc’s?

Is it likely these will become available by Sunday again? Not sure if I should do $25 gc’s or $50? Hmm.

Anyone use the Bed bath and beyond and 20% back on Disney gc’s? Don’t know if ours sells or not.
My HD does sell $25 and $50 Disney gift cards. I've been doing just the $25 cards to maximize my savings. I think I have all the gift cards I need for my October trip....then I get to start all over for the trip 7 weeks after that

My HD does sell $25 and $50 Disney gift cards. I've been doing just the $25 cards to maximize my savings. I think I have all the gift cards I need for my October trip....then I get to start all over for the trip 7 weeks after that
Cool, I’ll have to call mine tomorrow. Thx!
Ooh, that sounds fun! Yeah if I knew I could likely do the deal again before it closes on 9/30 day I’d be sure that was the way doing $25 gc’s. I waited too long to join I guess since I wasn’t sure how it all worked and couldn’t go out till tonight. So I did my first Disney gc $25 at Walgreens just now. My phone died right then so had to wait till I got home to see if it worked. But it did not because I guess I did it wrong. I didn’t see anything saying link just saving the offer and thought that was the linking! So now I clicked the offer and saw the ‘link card’ button. Ugh. At least it was only $25, and still I did get the money free from Swagbucks.

Wonder how much chance there is any of these deals pop back up in October or stay in effect?

Has anyone had luck doing the RMN deal when buying gift cards other than Disney? I'm thinking about teacher gifts and am wondering about things like Panera or Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks. :)

Has anyone had luck doing the RMN deal when buying gift cards other than Disney? I'm thinking about teacher gifts and am wondering about things like Panera or Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks. :)

I bought a BB&B GC today (w/ filler I needed) and it showed pending immediately

OHH - good idea! Starbucks is my go-to gift card for all my kids' teachers.

I was going to try a GC at Walgreens tonight, but the whole family was with me and wanted things, so I ended up getting over $30 of stuff without the GC. So much for "fillers"! But $10 back on other stuff is still $10 back. If it credits before Sunday, I'll try with a GC. Fortunately, the trip is in November, so I have time to see which stores might have the offer in Oct.

I think I'll hit up CVS today. I need wipes anyway, so we'll try this on a Disney GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter