Disney Magic Kingdoms

Crud. I was so close to cresting 29 million, and then the new plot of land knocked me way back down. This will set me back a bit, too. I feel like I will never hit 29 million at this rate :(

Well I have no where near the amount of magic you do but did have almost 2million, the 750,000 for new land and other leveling so now below 1 million. And I also bought some of the land behind Its A Small World recently. Still leveling some Peter Pan toons lol. So more collecting and at least I have enough for land and Tim at the moment.

Well I have no where near the amount of magic you do but did have almost 2million, the 750,000 for new land and other leveling so now below 1 million. And I also bought some of the land behind Its A Small World recently. Still leveling some Peter Pan toons lol. So more collecting and at least I have enough for land and Tim at the moment.
400,000 is still a crazy amount though. Granted, it's not Shere Khan 1,000,000 crazy, but it's not tens of thousands like most characters used to be.

I haven’t downloaded the update yet because I am trying to get my characters to level 10. I have Merryweather, Chip, Anastasia, and Lady Tremaine left. Looks like I am going to get hit with the rebalancing since I will need to download the update in the morning to start the TC.

I’ve got to think that magic is one of the issues the developers talk about on a regular basis. How do they price things? Price things for the relatively new(er) player who could never imagine saving up 400K magic? Price things for players like myself who have played since the beginning and have around 12M magic? Or price things for players like @supernova who is almost at 28M magic? I don’t envy the decision for them.

My land is just now opening so I can start on Dumbo. Hoping that this tower challenge doesn't have the same high EC requirements that Crikee had but I am sure that it will. I will already be put behind tomorrow as I have clinicals for 8 hours and can't check my phone often if at all during them. bleh

400,000 is still a crazy amount though. Granted, it's not Shere Khan 1,000,000 crazy, but it's not tens of thousands like most characters used to be.

Oh come now your exaggerating Shere Khan is only 820,529. Are you trying to make the interns look bad :rotfl:

I haven’t downloaded the update yet because I am trying to get my characters to level 10. I have Merryweather, Chip, Anastasia, and Lady Tremaine left. Looks like I am going to get hit with the rebalancing since I will need to download the update in the morning to start the TC.
Good strategy while it lasted.

Key word there is "is". Back when he was first released, 1 million for the guy. Crazy.

Yes it is crazy. Shere Kahn has been staring at me for quite some time waiting to enter my kingdom and I just can’t accumulate enough magic or time. I just recently got 3 million to open the spot behind small world. Then I spent the last week trying to get the rebalancing characters to 10. And drumroll please.........I finally got my last flute to welcome Peter. Almost all my characters are ready to go to level 10 I just have this mental block about tying up the castle for 24 hours. I guess I better get over it and get them done before they rebalance everyone.

Yes it is crazy. Shere Kahn has been staring at me for quite some time waiting to enter my kingdom and I just can’t accumulate enough magic or time. I just recently got 3 million to open the spot behind small world. Then I spent the last week trying to get the rebalancing characters to 10. And drumroll please.........I finally got my last flute to welcome Peter. Almost all my characters are ready to go to level 10 I just have this mental block about tying up the castle for 24 hours. I guess I better get over it and get them done before they rebalance everyone.
Just don't think about all of the consecutive 24-hour blocks that you had nothing going on in the castle or else you'll kick yourself for not moving on any of the characters sooner.

Never mind- reloaded and banner popped up. Event starts at 11:00 EST.

My game is updated and I just opened it for the new event and no event! No banner announcing it at the bottom, no popups, my calendar hasn't even loaded yet for today.

Grind that hot chocolate baby. Don't forget to check your storybook for characters that drop this magical elixir.
First round is Mickey and friends. Toy Story characters, Cinderella (mainly the new characters). Featured collection is BH6. Hiro has the first mission.

First time at last where I have everything except La Fou. So not much to do but collect EC and magic and level toons I guess.

No new characters.

I totally forgot the event starts today. I have everything except one attraction that I don’t really want anyway. I’m just not sure I have a chance at Lefou. I only have two characters who can collect hot chocolate and those tasks are so long

Decided not to get the Ringmaster last night, and got Maximus instead, the most expensive character in the game using gems, yikes.....
Only bought him because of future token rebalancing, right now for level 10 he only needs 10 earhats and the other token even less... So I can imagine him needing hundreds and hundreds of tokens after rebalancing, and that is surely something I am going to avoid from happening.

Anyway, pretty good rogress so far on Timothy, yesterday his token drop is 100%, this morning's collection has a couple of misses though... Also just received that costume changing column from the chest...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter