Disney Magic Kingdoms

according to the live stream:

• The 2 Anniversary update will be a time-limited event.
  • There will be 1 new costume for Mickey(Sorcerer). EDIT: Non-premium, will grind fabric for it.
  • There will be 7 new characters, which is a brand new collection.
  • There will be 4 new attractions.
  • There will be 1 new parade float.
  • There will be 2/3 new concessions.
  • New characters and attractions will remain secret until the update come out on 7th, but 1 of the new attractions will be revealed in the patch note come out on Monday.
  • The event will start on 8th.

Last edited:
Details on the attraction sale:

Parachute Drop
  • 105 Gems (down from 175 - 40% off)
Fantasia Gardens
  • 99 (down from 180 / 45%)
Mad Tea Party
  • 130 (down from 195 / 33%)
Mike and Sully to the Rescue
  • 100 (down from 130 / 23%)
Chip and Dale’s Treehouse
  • 150 (down from 200 / 25%)
Kraken
  • 105 (down from 150 / 30%)
Haunted Mansion
  • 105 (down from 150 / 30%)
Enchanted Tiki Rooms
  • 100 (down from 125 / 20%)

I picked up Tiki Room and Haunted Mansion on sale, so pretty happy with that. Of course I'll need those gems when the event starts (though I have been known to buy a premium character or two).

My Mulan chest had a Blossom Bench in it - appallingly bad especially when you consider I have NO Mulan anything! I thought oh well it might at least be worth some potions. It was. 2!

Guessing Winnie the Pooh for the event. Pooh, Pigley, Eeyore, Roo, Rabbit, Owl, and Tigger. Guessing Tigger will end up being like a "Grumpy" and we'll all be bouncing our heads off the wall.

Oh, I hope it’s Winnie the Pooh group! Eeyore is my favorite!

Really hoping they don’t pull another “Grumpy” version of getting a character. Worst idea ever!

I can only recall 2 people that posted on this board they actually got Grumpy directly from one of the chests. I am glad that some people got him directly - but considering he and his ear tokens were ‘legendary’; there should have been an equal chance of getting Grumpy or his ear token. So a lot more should have gotten him directly.

Guessing Winnie the Pooh for the event. Pooh, Pigley, Eeyore, Roo, Rabbit, Owl, and Tigger. Guessing Tigger will end up being like a "Grumpy" and we'll all be bouncing our heads off the wall.

I like this guess, cause I want them too, but, your missing Kanga on the list, so maybe not?

Hoping for a Hercules event, with Hercules, Phil, Megara, Pegasus, Hades, Pain and Panic... That would be awesome...

I forgot about Hercules, this would be awesome too

I need to learn to be patient, lol.....

are they (hopefully) opening up more land?
They will have to, with two or three new attractions. Currently, there is just enough space for every single attraction to fit in our parks. Adding new buildings will require one new patch.

I like this guess, cause I want them too, but, your missing Kanga on the list, so maybe not?
Not sure Kanga is a necessary addition. Plus, with only 7 characters, he (she?) would have had to remove another of the characters to include both Kanga and Roo, along with 5 others.

Hoping for a Hercules event, with Hercules, Phil, Megara, Pegasus, Hades, Pain and Panic... That would be awesome...
Would they include three villains in a set? I could see them doing just Hercules, Meg, and Hades, and then either Phil or Pegasus. Intern logic.

I am trying to find the post. Ariel, Prince Eric, Sebastian, Flounder and I can't remember who else they had listed.
I couldn't see them bothering to code in Flounder. Heck, they could probably even omit King Triton. And for sure Max. Ariel, Eric, Ursula, maybe Sebastian. That would probably about do it.

I realize that.

I am trying to find the post. Ariel, Prince Eric, Sebastian, Flounder and I can't remember who else they had listed.

Definitely Ursula as the Villain... maybe Scuttle? I'm just wondering how they would do Flounder. Ariel can walk around the park in her human form... but would Flounder just float around looking like he's flying? lol
King Triton?
Flotsam and Jetsam? (same problem as Flounder)

Last edited:
Here's what I got from chests in February that went into the cauldron yesterday for 10,710 elixers...

1 Frozen Fountain
1 Wooden Heart Bench
17 Wooden benches
34 Fun Fire Hydrants
57 Hanging Lanterns
7 Tron Lanterns
1 Festival Lantern
1 Partysaurus Party Supply
2 Panther Statues
7 1-stop Apprentice Shops
22 Teddy Bear Thrones
3 Treble Clef Bushes
3 Mining Jewels Displays
8 Pluto Topiaries
8 Mickey Ears Topiaries
1 Pawpsicle Cooler
3 Collections of Fruit
3 Mermaid Statues
4 Scare Storage
1 Pirate Warning Statue
1 Flag of Corona
3 Tron Mickey Lights
1 Tick-Tock Croc Statue
1 Planter
3 Antler Topiaries
1 Lost Love Fountain

I don't have Toy Alien yet, so after I threw all that in the cauldron, I checked how much it would cost for the tokens I needed and I thought I had enough... I miscalculated, so now I am 20/25 and 20/25 for him.
AND I just thought about it... there will probably be something new we need elixers for. :confused:

Here's where I stand with my characters:

(If they aren't listed, they are maxed out at 10! or 6 :rolleyes:... I'm talking to you, Pirates!)

9 Chip
9 Dale
8 Zurg
9 Jessie
9 Buzz
9 Hamm
9 Sarge
8 Rex
8 Bullseye
0 Toy Alien (20/25, 20/25)
0 Peter Pan (22/35, 23/35)
5 Wendy
9 Captain Hook
9 Mike
9 Sully
8 Boo
9 Roz
8 Celia
8 Randall
8 Eve
8 Mother Gothel
8 Flynn
8 Rapunzel
8 Maximus
8 Flora
8 Fauna
8 Merryweather
8 Judy
8 Nick
7 Chief Bogo
8 Flash
7 Bagheera
7 Mowgli
7 Baloo
7 King Louie
8 Shere Khan
7 Dash
7 Mrs Incredible
8 Mr Incredible
7 Violet
7 Frozone
- Syndrome (don't have)
8 Zero
- Oogie Boogie (don't have)
9 Olaf
8 Hans
8 Kristoff
8 Sven
8 Mulan
8 Mushu
9 Belle
9 Beast
9 Lumiere
8 Cogsworth
8 Mrs Potts
8 Chip Potts
9 Gaston
7 Zazu
8 Nala
8 Simba
7 Rafiki
8 Scar
7 Timon
7 Pumbaa
9 Aladdin
8 Jasmine
7 Abu
7 Carpet
9 Jafar
7 Iago
8 Genie
8 Alice
7 Mad Hatter
7 March Hare
7 White Rabbit
8 Caterpillar
9 Queen of hearts
8 Cheshire Cat
9 Bashful
9 Doc
8 Sneezy
8 Dopey
8 Happy
9 Snow White
9 Queen
9 Grumpy
8 Sleepy

Who would you level up next if you were me?
Should I try to get a few more to 10 before the next event? Or should I try to get the 7s to level 8? I had several at 5 or 6 and I had been focusing on getting all of them to 7... Now I'm there, and besides working on Peter Pan characters, I wasn't sure which to focus on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter