Disney Magic Kingdoms

my amber chests had 1 happiness and 100 EC
So did mine! Of course, I've also had 3 days in a row of only 1 happiness. The way I look at it, the amber chests are DMK's way of giving away a free Sorcerer costume. The folks who were lucky enough to get Fantasia to help with the token drops finished sooner, and they will get, for the most part, inconsequential gifts until the chests run out. The folks who didn't get Fantasia are still collecting items for the costume, but are pretty much guaranteed to get it. Personally, I think DMK actually did a pretty good job of leveling the playing field on this one. Your mileage may vary. :)

Hey, 100 EC is 5% of a gem! And if a gem is worth $0.05 (40 cost $2, after all), then those ECs are worth $0.025! Why are you complaining about FREE MONEY?!??
Certainly not doing that. What I AM complaining about is my consistent 1 happiness or 15 magic. At this point, I'd love some event currency.

Oh goodness, these weeks are blending together for me lately...but I did end up getting Pooh and Mickey's costume!

Magic - 4,688,171 <--- I have NEVER been that high over 4M before, and I doubt it'll stay there as I'm going to have some leveling up to do once the event ends. To those of you who have the 10 and 15, and I think I saw 25M magic, know that I am jealous, and yet it's a goal I am working toward myself! :)

We seem to be in the same area with magic! I have 4,853,698 right now! I also have never been that high before!

Overall, very happy with this event. A nice comfortable pace, cute animations, quests that actually made sense. The amber chests once you get sorcerer Mickey are pretty awful. At least the 100 EC is useful, but really, it should have switched over to giving event tokens.

Event Currency - 82,300. I will get my 40 gems and spent some extra to level up all my Pooh characters. Wish I could donate the leftover EC to other players that I'm not using.

Pooh - 2 honey pots just won't drop!
Eeyore - 5, almost ready for 6
Tigger - 6, almost ready for 7
Kanga - leveling to 5 now
Roo - 4, almost ready for 5
Piglet - 4, going to 5 when Kanga is done
Rabbit - 6
Toy Alien - 9, just waiting on Buzz to finish the event tomorrow to switch back to earning alien ears so I can finally get him to 10
Peter - 5
Wendy - 7

Magic 10.6 million

^^WOW on the event currency. I'm nowhere near that amount. Do you have the parade float? I'm wondering if it produces enough EC to make it the reason why I'm so low in this game. My characters are doing one hour tasks all day, too.

Overall, very happy with this event. A nice comfortable pace, cute animations, quests that actually made sense. The amber chests once you get sorcerer Mickey are pretty awful. At least the 100 EC is useful, but really, it should have switched over to giving event tokens.

Event Currency - 82,300. I will get my 40 gems and spent some extra to level up all my Pooh characters. Wish I could donate the leftover EC to other players that I'm not using.

Pooh - 2 honey pots just won't drop!
Eeyore - 5, almost ready for 6
Tigger - 6, almost ready for 7
Kanga - leveling to 5 now
Roo - 4, almost ready for 5
Piglet - 4, going to 5 when Kanga is done
Rabbit - 6
Toy Alien - 9, just waiting on Buzz to finish the event tomorrow to switch back to earning alien ears so I can finally get him to 10
Peter - 5
Wendy - 7

Magic 10.6 million

Thank you I was having a brain freeze as to the gem conversion. I expect to end the event with about 60k in event currency and will happily take the 30 gems. I’m at 9.4m magic which is the highest I’ve been at since Jungle Book. The event has been enjoyable, I hope the interns take note of all the positive comments on the pacing. I haven’t gotten Fantasmic yet so I’m still collecting fabric and rope for Mickey’s Sorcerer costume. The rest of my characters are maxed out other than:

Pooh level 2 ready to move up

Piglet level 4 ready to move up

Peter Pan level 5 needs 2 pipes

Roo level 6 ready to move up

Eyeore level 7 upgrading to 8 now

Tiger level 8 will upgrade next

Kanga level 8 ready to move up

Rabbit level 9 ready to move up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter