Disney MagicMobile Service is Here!

I got it in my phone wallet, no problem - having an issue sharing that with my Watch. Keep getting a notification to try again later, or contact the card issuer. I'm on a series 3.

Just a heads up for anyone who uses Apple Watch - hopefully I'll be able to link it soon!

I wonder if you will be able to add Disney gift cards so you can pay more easily with them, especially for mobile ordering.

Mobile ordering has always been a separate process, with no connection to MagicBands. It’s all in the app. So I don’t think this launch will have any effect. But I do wish they would enable the saving of gift card numbers within the mobile ordering system. As it is I save the number in a note on my phone, and use copy/paste, so it only takes a few seconds, but it’s still annoying that I have to re-enter it for each purchase.

I got it in my phone wallet, no problem - having an issue sharing that with my Watch. Keep getting a notification to try again later, or contact the card issuer. I'm on a series 3.

Just a heads up for anyone who uses Apple Watch - hopefully I'll be able to link it soon!

It was seamless for me, I have a Series 5. That may be the reason you are having issues, hope it works itself out eventually!

Same issue here. Series 3, which I just bought literally a week ago. I'm going to be real disappointed if it doesn't work for us! Knowing MagicMobile was coming was a big reason I decided to get an Apple watch in the first place!

Our Magic Bands are pretty much the only souvenirs we buy anymore. We've got our past bands strung together like those paper chains you used we used to make when we were kids. LOVE THEM!
Our bunch is already perusing the choices for our December trip.

I bought magic bands for our June trip, but these will probably be our last bands. Or at least for my husband and I. We both have smart watches so we plan to utilize them in the future. I was already wanting to get one and then once they announced that smart watches will be able to be used like magic bands, it put me over the top on going ahead and getting one. Plus, I’ve already ordered a fun Disney band for it for our trips!

Same issue here. Series 3, which I just bought literally a week ago. I'm going to be real disappointed if it doesn't work for us! Knowing MagicMobile was coming was a big reason I decided to get an Apple watch in the first place!
Make sure you’re running the most up to date WatchOS, which is 7.3.3, just came out this week. Mine installed MM very quickly, but I have a 5.

So how does it work for ride videos?

Quoting from Disney Parks Blog... hope it helps.

Discover Other App Enhancements: We’ve also added a new feature in the My Disney Experience app that allows you to automatically link your Disney PhotoPass attraction photos and videos to your profile through your smartphone. Just confirm your settings in advance of riding at participating attractions. The My Disney Experience app also enables Disney Resort hotel guests to unlock their room door using our current digital room key feature.

When I went to set mine up I saw the ability to create a pass for one other person, a friend of mine. There was no option to create a pass for my wife or my 2 kids (whose profiles are created under my wifes account). Does she have to setup passes first and then share them with me?

I am getting an error when I click on Add To Apple Wallet. “Please try again something went wrong adding a pass”. I wonder if there is something I need to do on the Apple wallet side in order for it to accept it?

Make sure you’re running the most up to date WatchOS, which is 7.3.3, just came out this week. Mine installed MM very quickly, but I have a 5.
I'll try that when I get home tonight. I see the update available, but can't install until it's on the charger. Thanks!

I am getting an error when I click on Add To Apple Wallet. “Please try again something went wrong adding a pass”. I wonder if there is something I need to do on the Apple wallet side in order for it to accept it?
What series watch do you have? Two posters here with series 3 are also having trouble. And what WatchOS are you running? I don’t know whether the newest, 7.3.3, is necessary or not, only that my updated series 5 watch didn’t have any problems with MM.

What series watch do you have? Two posters here with series 3 are also having trouble. And what WatchOS are you running? I don’t know whether the newest, 7.3.3, is necessary or not, only that my updated series 5 watch didn’t have any problems with MM.

I don't have the watch. I can't add the pass from MDE, it gives me an error when I click on Add To Apple Wallet.

When I went to set mine up I saw the ability to create a pass for one other person, a friend of mine. There was no option to create a pass for my wife or my 2 kids (whose profiles are created under my wifes account). Does she have to setup passes first and then share them with me?
I think she does. When DH set his up, he had two, both with his first name but with different initials, one his last name and one his middle name. He thought it was a duplicate but sent both to his Wallet, then deleted the one that had what he thought was his middle initial. Later he asked me, and I reminded him that he manages my BiL, whose first name is the same as his and last name initial same as his middle name!

Just set mine up. It was painless. Just a few taps and it was done. Automagicly showed up on my Apple Watch (V5) too.

I was able to set mine up with no issues. iPhone 12 Pro and Apple Watch Series 6 running WatchOS 7.3.3. I noticed when I went into the settings/details/whatever screen on the card in my Wallet, it has “ANNUAL” listed under Affiliation. I am REALLY hoping that means it will eliminate the need to carry my physical AP card to receive discounts. (Mostly because I’m prone to forgetting it a lot.)

Gonna look for some Disney Watch bands on Etsy now, I really hope Disney will come out with some, I can’t imagine they won’t with this out now. But I will still wear a magic band on my other wrist like a goober lol. (I have too many)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter