Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am disappointed that I won't see Falcon and the Winter soldier until maybe next year. I was so looking forward to it. Love those characters. I could watch Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan all day. I understand the delay though. Safety of the cast and crew should be priority one.

But at least I have the new Phineas and Ferb movie to look forward to. I like Candace.:-) Also is anyone becoming a huge Uncle Deadly fan. As a child he scared the crap out of me and NOW I adore him.

Hey muppets producers more Uncle Deadly Please.

I know it's not for my demographic, but, I SO want to see this!

Nothing wrong with that. I watch a ton of Disney shows that I am not in the demographic for. I haven't watched a ton of Phinean & Ferb, but I have enjoyed what I have seen, particularly the Agent P and Dr. Doofenschmirtz stuff. The Marvel crossover one was pretty funny too.

I adore DIsney+, but haven't bothered with Hulu. Granted if Disney produces any kind of new series based on the ALIEN and/or Planet of the Apes licenses, it will likely be on Hulu, and then I'd be persuaded. While The Mandalorian's production value wasn't cheap, the use of virtual sets could help ease costs for projects using other IP's.

I watched Howard this afternoon and thought it was wonderful. Definitely more on his entire life vs just the Disney films (that doesn't come up until halfway through)

Also, I sometimes wonder how Disney will handle certain things but they were not subtle at all about his sexuality

Overall reminded me quite a bit of "No Day But Today", the biopic of Jonathan Larson/Rent

Lastly, really made me want to rewatch Little Shop of Horrors

Last edited:
I watched Howard this afternoon and thought it was wonderful. Definitely more on his entire life vs just the Disney films (that doesn't come up until halfway through)

Also, I sometimes wonder how Disney will handle certain things but they were not subtle at all about his sexuality

Overall reminded me quite a bit of "No Day But Today", the biopic of Jonathan Larson/Rent

Lastly, really made me want to rewatch Little Shop of Horrors
A must see if you're a fan of Disney renaissance

I am disappointed that I won't see Falcon and the Winter soldier until maybe next year. I was so looking forward to it. Love those characters. I could watch Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan all day. I understand the delay though. Safety of the cast and crew should be priority one.

But at least I have the new Phineas and Ferb movie to look forward to. I like Candace.:-) Also is anyone becoming a huge Uncle Deadly fan. As a child he scared the crap out of me and NOW I adore him.

Hey muppets producers more Uncle Deadly Please.

I wouldn’t count out a 2020 release for F&TWS. They’re not that far from completion, I think Mackie said 6 days. In covid times, probably 10-14. And thats not even a guarantee that they’d need extra time. Most of the stuff filmed is already edited. The reason they couldn’t do an early roll out of episodes is because they’re not filming episode to episode. They might have stuff to shoot and edit from the first couple of episodes still. But because a majority of the season is filmed and edited, it wouldn’t take much longer once they finish filming to get it out.

I think they already have a trailer ready, but they wont release it until they resume production and have a better timeframe for a release.

What could also be playing a major role is how it lines up in the MCU. Everyone assumes that Black Widow is strictly a prequel, or a “fill in” to say thank you to Scarlett Johansson. I dont believe thats the case at all. Kevin Feige isnt making this film if its a “fill in”. There’s going to be major connective tissue from Black Widow to the future of the MCU, and because F&TWS has been planned to be the next MCU project that followed BW, there could be something that connects BW to F&TWS and they need to come out in the order they originally were planned.

Not to mention we’re now about 10 weeks away from Mando S2, and 3 weeks from Mulan. Disney would be better off holding out on F&TWS for a fresh month where it would either keep existing subscribers after Mando S2 ends, and/or bring in new subscribers. Now this is assuming we still get BW in November. If that gets pushed into 2021, we could still get F&TWS in 2020, but it would mean it probably doesn’t connect to BW.

Oh my gosh!!!

Has anyone watched A Celebration of The Music From Coco on Disney +?

If not, do so immediately! Spectacular!!!

Oh my gosh!!!

Has anyone watched A Celebration of The Music From Coco on Disney +?

If not, do so immediately! Spectacular!!!

I really enjoyed it. It has an Emmy nomination for hair styling. I was hoping for a costume nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter