Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

If you're a DVC member, the code DVC30 works on Pandora. I think there's a passholder discount that might work online as well. The discount codes (at least the DVC one) include some things that are normally excluded, like Pandora, Alex & Ani, Dooney & Bourke. Which is great for shopping and terrible for my checking account!

Yes, the annual passholder 30% off is still working. That's what I used to buy the figment charm.

The Pandora Disney Winter 2020 collection preview (with lots of pictures) is on The Art of Pandora blog. The collection will be released in stores and online Thursday 10/29.

Check the article for full details. There are parks-exclusive items as well as ones you can find from Pandora stores. In addition to charms, there's a bracelet, ring, earrings, and necklace.

And @DisneyMom0604 - there are two new holiday charms (although they don't appear to be parks-exclusives).

The Pandora Disney Winter 2020 collection preview (with lots of pictures) is on The Art of Pandora blog. The collection will be released in stores and online Thursday 10/29.

Check the article for full details. There are parks-exclusive items as well as ones you can find from Pandora stores. In addition to charms, there's a bracelet, ring, earrings, and necklace.

And @DisneyMom0604 - there are two new holiday charms (although they don't appear to be parks-exclusives).
the Mice!!!!

The new charms are up on Pandora's website for purchase. The Cinderella gift set is currently on sale for 119.00 from 175.00.
First day on sale, don't know how long that price is going to last but I grabbed it.

For your non-Parks charms, Pandora posted today they will have Black Friday sales - 35% off - every Friday in November (in-store and online).

I've just started collecting Pandora charms so I'm not familiar with their prior Black Friday sales.
Do they usually do 35(or any)% off the whole site or is it usually select items?

I've just started collecting Pandora charms so I'm not familiar with their prior Black Friday sales.
Do they usually do 35(or any)% off the whole site or is it usually select items?
It varies. From The Art of Pandora blog (I'm only including US store info, other countries' details are in the articles):

2019 Black Friday sales
"Pandora USA & Canada Black Friday 2019 Sale

Save up to 35% off Pandora Jewellery!

Save 25% off Pandora jewellery on Tuesday 26th and Wednesday the 27th November 2019. In store only on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th November 2019 save 35% off Pandora. On Sunday 1st December and Cyber Monday 2nd December save 25% off Pandora both in store and online.

The Pandora Black Friday promotion excludes the Harry Potter and Pandora Me collections."

2018 Black Friday sales
"US: Save up to 35% on PANDORA Jewellery

From 20th to 26th November enjoy 25-35% off PANDORA jewellery!

PANDORA starts the holiday season with 25% off your in store and online PANDORA purchase, from Tuesday 20th November through to Monday 26th November 2018. Enjoy up to 35% off PANDORA from the 22nd November until 10am on the 23rd November 2018. The 25-35% discount is on full price PANDORA items only.

On Cyber Monday the 26th November, there will be a Spend and Save promotion online only. Spend $150 get 25% off, spend $300 get 30% off and spend $350 get 35% off."

It varies. From The Art of Pandora blog (I'm only including US store info, other countries' details are in the articles):

The Pandora Black Friday promotion excludes the Harry Potter and Pandora Me collections."

Thanks! So Harry Potter was excluded but not Disney... Now I'm really regretting buying all of the Cinderella charms the other day. I'm assuming the Star Wars collection will be excluded this time but maybe I can pick up a few of the newer Disney charms. I've been building the majority of my collection by taking advantage of Jared's 50% off close out sales.

The Disney Fashionista blog posted today with pictures of a 3-charm Disney holiday set found at Ever After Jewelry Co at Disney Springs. My guess is that it's park-exclusive and may eventually show up on ShopDisney (either as a set or individual) if supplies last.

Cost $225 for the set (not sold individually at this time)

Charms:
Heart-shaped charm with Mickey and Minnie ice skating ("Tinsel Tidings" on reverse in gold)
Blue castle snow globe ("Magic" at bottom on reverse)
Mickey snowman button charm (snowflake on reverse)

Holiday 1.png

The Disney Fashionista blog posted today with pictures of a 3-charm Disney holiday set found at Ever After Jewelry Co at Disney Springs. My guess is that it's park-exclusive and may eventually show up on ShopDisney (either as a set or individual) if supplies last.

I hope it ends up on ShopDisney like the Halloween charm since my December Disney plans were cancelled.
Also, maybe it's just the way they photographed this, but the castle on the snowglobe seems "blurry". Will need to see the high def photos Disney provides before buying. This looks just like the regular Pandora blue holiday snowglobe and that seemed a lot more detailed.

FYI Pandora's website has all the Disney charms 35% off today. The new Cinderella 3 charm set that was already on sale is just 77 dollars which is just two dollars more than the one charm retails.
I may end up getting that set for the heck of it because it's such a great deal. And I shop at becharming.com, which matches Pandora's offers and has free shipping and no sales tax--unless you're in MN.

Also, the 35% off is every Friday in November, just in case you want to spread out your spending.

Disney D23's Season of Magic sweepstakes is giving away a bracelet and charms set. Today's prize pack includes:
  • Sterling Silver Sparkling Mickey Mouse Bracelet from Pandora Jewelry featuring new Disney x Pandora holiday friends
  • 1x Disney, Sterling Silver Sparkling Mickey Mouse Bracelet
  • 1x Disney, Pluto Christmas Gift Dangle Charm
  • 1x Disney, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Present Charm
  • 2x Beaded Round clip charm
You have to be a D23 member to enter, but you can join for free as a General Member. Note the giveaway item changes every day, so if you want to enter, you must do it today.

Disney Fashionista recently posted pictures of the latest charms seen at the parks.

Locations: Disney Springs - Ever After Jewelry Co, Magic Kingdom - Uptown Jewelers, and Hollywood Studios - Legends Of Hollywood.

New Disney Park exclusive charms:
  • 2021 charm
  • Castle - two-piece dangle with castle and Tinker Bell
  • Pixar Pal Around
  • Toy Story Land
  • Slinky Dog

New non-exclusive charms (also on Pandora website):
  • Cinderella collection charms
  • Disney babies charms
  • Mickey and Minnie Happily Ever After

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter