Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Two new charms were added to ShopDisney.com today. Click on thumbnails for full images.

Fantasyland Castle "Forever" Charm $75
Celebrate forever with this sterling silver dangle charm by Pandora Jewelry sculpted into a Fantasyland Castle facade with a couple at the doors. Glittering cubic zirconia accent the castle and charm ring, while the back is simply engraved with "forever."

Forever.png

Mickey Mouse Icon Charm 2021 $70
Mickey makes charming Disney Parks memories in 2021 with this souvenir bead from Pandora Jewelry cast in sterling silver with glittering blue enamel.

2021.png

Some Pandora charms are currently on sale at ShopDisney.com, for 20% off.

Marked down to $52 (originally $65):
  • Timon and Pumbaa dangle

Marked down to $56 (originally $70)
  • Orange Bird dangle

Marked down to $60 (orignally $75):
  • Simba and Mufasa dangle
  • Simba and Nala Heart charm
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle dangle
  • Tiana Frog and Crown dangle
  • Wedding Ear Hats dangle

Marked down to $72 (originally $90):
  • Mickey Mouse head charm
  • Minnie Mouse head charm

Does anyone know if when park charms are retired in one park, they are retired across all parks? The small world charm amongst others are being retired in HK disney. I really want the small world charm from somewhere.

A new charm was added to ShopDisney today. It's the first Disney Pandora graduation charm I've seen.

Mickey Mouse Graduation Ear Hat dangle - $75

mmgrad.png

Does anyone know if when park charms are retired in one park, they are retired across all parks? The small world charm amongst others are being retired in HK disney. I really want the small world charm from somewhere.
Do you have a description or picture of the retiring charm? I don't recall seeing any small world charms in a long time.

Thanks for posting that picture @Aprilshack. That charm was released in 2018 and is a Disney-exclusive charm (not sold at Pandora stores). I haven't been to any Disney park in more than a year, but hopefully someone else who has current information can report on whether it's been seen recently.

ShopDisney.com doesn't have it in stock. I did a quick Google search and found the charm is available from some online sellers, of course at a higher price (and you have to watch for counterfeits).

Is there a place to see what charms are retired? I'd love the small world clock face and the tiki bird one (I think from 2019) but since I haven't been able to go to the parks I'm not sure if these are even options anymore. Also, what are signs of counterfeits? I've seen some on websites like ebay etc. but have no idea on how to tell if they are real or not?
Thanks for any advice!

Is there a place to see what charms are retired? I'd love the small world clock face and the tiki bird one (I think from 2019) but since I haven't been able to go to the parks I'm not sure if these are even options anymore. Also, what are signs of counterfeits? I've seen some on websites like ebay etc. but have no idea on how to tell if they are real or not?
Thanks for any advice!
Avoid ebay like the plague, too many fakes. If you are in the usa try a personal shopper. Unfortunately for me i am in the uk, so i have to deal with people charging silly amounts for a charm as in $72 for shipping one charm.

Avoid ebay like the plague, too many fakes. If you are in the usa try a personal shopper. Unfortunately for me i am in the uk, so i have to deal with people charging silly amounts for a charm as in $72 for shipping one charm.
thanks! I'm hoping I didn't miss out on some charms..it's so hard to know what is still available in the parks or not....
I've seen some pics on ebay that look just wrong! LOL

As part of their Ocean Summer collection, Pandora will release a few new Disney charms on May 27. From The Art of Pandora blog (scroll about half way down the page):

Glittering Minnie Mouse Ears dangle $65
Shanghai Disney 5th Year Anniversary Castle dangle $75
Stitch & Castle dangle $75

Based on the article, the last two charms appear to be park-exclusive, but the first one should be available at Pandora stores as well.

Click on thumbnails for full images.

Disney1.png
Disney2.png
Disney3.png

As part of their Ocean Summer collection, Pandora will release a few new Disney charms on May 27. From The Art of Pandora blog (scroll about half way down the page):

Glittering Minnie Mouse Ears dangle $65
Shanghai Disney 5th Year Anniversary Castle dangle $75
Stitch & Castle dangle $75

Based on the article, the last two charms appear to be park-exclusive, but the first one should be available at Pandora stores as well.

Click on thumbnails for full images.

View attachment 576918
View attachment 576919
View attachment 576920
I need that stitch charm!

Disney Fashionista posted today that there's a 3-charm Marvel set currently available at Ever After Jewelry Co in Disney Springs and also at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom.

Pictures at this link

The set costs $235 and includes:
- Captain America shield charm ("The First Avenger" on back)
- Iron Man helmet charm ("The Armored Avenger" on back)
- Spider Man emblem dangle ("Web-Slinger" on back)

Disney Fashionista posted today that there's a 3-charm Marvel set currently available at Ever After Jewelry Co in Disney Springs and also at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom.

Pictures at this link

Oh, man, I need those charms!

Pictures at this link

Yes need these! I so want the Black Widow!

Pictures at this link

I want the Captain America. Checked yesterday and only sold as three in a set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter