Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we're going back to Pop on our girls trip next November. When I was there with my 2 DGDDs in 2014 the food court had a chicken pot pie. It was wonderful. Do they still have that on the menu?

Haha it's a word used frequently around me (maybe a family thing?). I googled it to verify spelling and couldn't find a single webpage with it! Hadn't realized that it isn't a common slang word.
I've never heard it before lol

Haha it's a word used frequently around me (maybe a family thing?). I googled it to verify spelling and couldn't find a single webpage with it! Hadn't realized that it isn't a common slang word.

I'm stealing it! Already incorporated into my everyday vernacular. :thumbsup2

Love that word...creeblets!!!!

Only 331 days until I'm finally back home. Last year we were at AKL and I felt like we were cheating on POP and due to circumstances had to cancel my November trip this year. Nothing is stopping me from going home in 2018. I will be requesting my usual 50's section, building 1 or 3.

Does anyone know if they sell cases of water in the food court? First timer!

I think it was reported not too long ago that a case of 12 oz bottles is like $6.99. Since you are a newbie I thought I would let you know that any counter service restaurant or snack stand that sells fountain drinks will give you a free cup of ice water. It is filtered through the fountain machine, not tap water. Usually it is a small cup but if you ask they will give you a bigger cup. This got me through my trip over July 4th. I carried my own water bottle and transferred the free water to it so it would stay cold and I could toss it in my bag.

Current water "cases".:)

37977875251_7979fe1c1c_h.jpg

"Discontinued" water cases
30472676182_a88a6033a1_c.jpg

Last edited:
Current water "cases".:)

37977875251_7979fe1c1c_h.jpg

They are the little itty bitty water bottles. They did have larger, like 2 liter bottles, over at Art of Animation when I checked yesterday.
CMs at POP said to ask about the water if you don't see it out, because a lot of times it is in the back. but they are happy to grab it for you.

Another question. Say I order cases of water and other things from Amazon prime now. Does pop century charge the $5 delivery fee?? Some people say yes others say no... thanks!

Check the resort gift shop rather than food court. I haven’t been to Pop Gift shop yet, but that’s how it works in any WDW resort I’ve stayed at. Gift shop sells food items and bottled drinks in larger quantities, like cases, and for less $ than food court.

Yes, Pop charges $5/pkg.

I also don't think it matters where the package comes from. I sent a package from my office in MA to POP via UPS and was charged the $5 at POP. I think it's $5 PER package. Make sure you have a pic/copy of your tracking # as they won't release the package (easily) without. I didn't have the info with me and had to give a whole bunch of info to get my package released.

A Some people say yes others say no... thanks!
Deliveries made through Bell Services(Luggage Assistance in the Value Resorts)-ECV/Wheelchair deliveries,Grocery deliveries,etc.-do not incur the $5.00 per fee.

Deliveries made through the Front Desk-UPS,USPS,etc.-do incur the fee.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter