Drinking around Epcot

Because you're on vacation and having a good time. And you're over exaggerating quite a bit, it's Epcot, not Seaside Heights. Tell your kids not to act like that when they grow up and move on.

I love the Seaside Heights Reference here!!! Post MTV, obviously.

I get it, just not in the context of the location of WDW park, surrounded by families and young kids as drunken adults stumble, puke, spill drinks, yell and scream etc.... Disney Springs or local watering holes, dance clubs, pubs, bars yea I get it, but why do it in a WDW park??

why do you think its more acceptable to get wasted and throw up at disney springs than epcot?

why do you think its more acceptable to get wasted and throw up at disney springs than epcot?
Perhaps not more acceptable, but given the focus of bars and dining at Disney Springs compared to attractions and family focus at EPCOT seems more likely such parties will be there.

I get it, just not in the context of the location of WDW park, surrounded by families and young kids as drunken adults stumble, puke, spill drinks, yell and scream etc.... Disney Springs or local watering holes, dance clubs, pubs, bars yea I get it, but why do it in a WDW park??
Everyone has a right to do what they want when on vaca.. and if they want to have a drink at the park.. it's their right.. Not everyone gets drunk and stumbles around. People like to try different things, like different drinks from around the world..so let them be..

Everyone has a right to do what they want when on vaca.. and if they want to have a drink at the park.. it's their right.. Not everyone gets drunk and stumbles around. People like to try different things, like different drinks from around the world..so let them be..
I was just making an observation about excessive drinking, not judgement especially on those enjoying drinks from all around the world-actually read my posts about witnessing large party groups in EPCOT.

I was just making an observation about excessive drinking, not judgement especially on those enjoying drinks from all around the world-actually read my posts about witnessing large party groups in EPCOT.

i read it. i have been to epcot many times and have never witnessed it as it is just a small portion of visitors that do this. I see this type of behavior more at weddings, pools and baseball games than ever at disney.

I complete understand...if you're going to "party," why party are a family-oriented theme park than an adult-centric nightclub are? Fair question, but I think there are plenty that aren't into the club scene and feel "safer" inside that parks then somewhere less insulated and open to the general public. I think it's simply that here are all kinds in the world (no pun intended).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter