DVC WEBSITE

heynowirv

DIS Veteran
Anyone else getting an error code when trying to sign in? I just tried 5 minutes ago.

The site has been giving me a lot of trouble this morning. I’ve been able to log in but can’t get to my Dashboard or the booking page for the last hour or so. Anyone know if there was scheduled maintenance?

Nothing scheduled that I know of, but lots of reports of this on Facebook and I have been having similar issues. Currently getting Olaf: "All password protected areas of this website are temporarily unavailable. Please check back later."

Of course this always happens on the first morning of our 7-month window and not other times I'm mindlessly checking availability! :yo-yo:

The site has been giving me a lot of trouble this morning. I’ve been able to log in but can’t get to my Dashboard or the booking page for the last hour or so. Anyone know if there was scheduled maintenance?

I checked and mine is not working well either. Some pages I can load but I can’t even sign in never mind go to dashboard.

Nothing scheduled that I know of, but lots of reports of this on Facebook and I have been having similar issues. Currently getting Olaf: "All password protected areas of this website are temporarily unavailable. Please check back later."

Of course this always happens on the first morning of our 7-month window and not other times I'm mindlessly checking availability! :yo-yo:
Thanks that’s good to know! It really does always happen when you need it for something important 😅 hopefully if we can’t go to book things, other people can’t either so you’ll still be ok for your 7mo window

Glad to know it's not just me (sort of). Trying to modify at our 7month window as well. I was able to snag 2 nights at BLT before it completely went down. There were 4 of our 7 nights available at first, but I couldn't get my dashboard to load for the longest time to modify our resy. Hopefully when it comes back up the rest of our nights will magically appear :rotfl2:

Glad to know it's not just me (sort of). Trying to modify at our 7month window as well. I was able to snag 2 nights at BLT before it completely went down. There were 4 of our 7 nights available at first, but I couldn't get my dashboard to load for the longest time to modify our resy. Hopefully when it comes back up the rest of our nights will magically appear :rotfl2:
Good luck! May the force be with you :yoda:

Website - well the important availability section unavailable for me too, so I hopped on here and it’s good to know it’s not just me. Oh well hopefully it’ll be back soon.

I got on about 8:15 this morning and did a modification for February 2025. It took a long time to get my dashboard to load. A bit later everything was working well.

Meanwhile I'm back trying to check to see if a room I want opens up for next week since I'm not able to waitlist now. I got one extra night yesterday and was hoping something magical would happen today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter