DVC WEBSITE

Anyone ever notice how Amazon always works. Can Disney hire amazon to run their tech department. its like the stamp machines at the post office, they never seem to work, but have you ever seen a las vegas slot machine not gobble a dollar. They always work
While I get your frustration, as someone who is a Network Engineer, there is so many moving parts behind the scenes we don't get to see. It is incredibly inconvenient, but you have to give Disney's IT credit for all that they have to manage. Infrastructure, Applications, Networking.

Same Olaf error message 12:30 PST. Frustrating for it to be down one day but multiple days is concerning. I have a lot of respect for the IT departments trying to stay ahead of programming, while also trying to keep the sites safe from hackers. (P.S. I've not noticed any issues with my other Disney accounts - only DVC).

just my luck, I havent needed to access the site for almost 2 years now, the one day I try....grr
i know i know...."today is a big registration day for something" excuse right?
seems thats always the excuse. After all these years its still the same ole same ole

I just called and got the message that their offices are closed today. I guess they gave up.
Some Disney tech people work remotely and live far from any Disney office. So many work continues. I can't think of another day where the site has. been offline for a full workday, which is what is happening now.

Some Disney tech people work remotely and live far from any Disney office. So many work continues. I can't think of another day where the site has. been offline for a full workday, which is what is happening now.
Exactly what I was just thinking. This is longer than the "usual" down and out experience. Strange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter