DVC WEBSITE

That specific message usually means there is a problem with your account.
Yesterday I was getting the same error and there was nothing wrong with my account.

Eventually MS stated that there was a website issue and we started getting in later on in the evening.

I still had to reboot to get in at that time and my extra issues went away.

Last edited:
Extra issues came back as I was doing a check for last minute rooms. After I entered the dates/resort/room type - I got a page of code, which part way down said 'install Mozilla Firefox'. I've been using Chrome since the last time I had to jump browsers.

So, what's everyone using to access the booking part of the DVC website? I can access the remaining part easily with Chrome.

I use Chrome exclusively and was able to modify one of my reservations without an issue.
Just after 8 I was able to do the same thing. After 9:30 I couldn't even search, but I could get on the site and look at my dashboard.

Just after 8 I was able to do the same thing. After 9:30 I couldn't even search, but I could get on the site and look at my dashboard.
Was the search error Rex or Dwarfs? If Rex I would call into see whats up. As others have said it signals an account issue. Last year they once flagged thousands of accounts as being past due on dues, which wasn't the case and had to fix every account by hand.

Was the search error Rex or Dwarfs? If Rex I would call into see whats up. As others have said it signals an account issue. Last year they once flagged thousands of accounts as being past due on dues, which wasn't the case and had to fix every account by hand.

No Rex or no dwarves this morning. It was a page of code.

My main membership finally showed up on the booking tool last night. Up until that time I could book and modify reservations in the other membership that was ok but attempting any modifications on a reservation in the "missing" membership gave me an error. Timing was pretty bad for my 11 month window so I've got waitlists. Theroom I wanted was just sitting there for me to book but not the right membership access. Grrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter