DVC WEBSITE

My assumption is since they already closed before posting the note it really didn't matter?
No it really didn’t matter I was just going off their wording “will be closing” and that is why I said they usually have a time posted when making an announcement. Of course they generally know those times in advance since it is usually around a holiday.

I can see that people have discovered it's back up but it needs to go down again. My main membership still isn't showing as an option under the booking tool. Can't believe I'm the only one.

While I can login, still getting an error when trying to modify a reservation.

Nothing to see here.​

There was an error trying to access the page.

Please try again later.

Website still very glitchy… got the seven drawfs after trying to add a guest to a reservation, and for some bookings it doesn’t let me view or modify details. Something still needs fixing!

Just modified a reservation, it came up with message We’re working on it but it’s completed it ok

Was just able to modify my Feb 2025 2 bedroom reservation.

Still trying to work on a second room for next week.

I have a back up room booked offsite, but won't give up until it's over. It's extra family coming along. There's still space in my original room but I refuse to be crowded at night. They can definitely be on the reservation but must sleep elsewhere.

While I can login, still getting an error when trying to modify a reservation.

Nothing to see here.​

There was an error trying to access the page.

Please try again later.

That specific message usually means there is a problem with your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter