federal tax return

I filed on 2/13. WMR first said 2/28 then it was updated to 2/21. Well....no deposit today :confused3 I guess maybe on the 28th? It says if I don't receive it today to call, has anyone called yet? And if so, what did they say?

Well at 4:16 am I got a text saying that I had a DD made to my account and when I checked my refund was there.:cool1:

Mine wasn't there as of 8am this morning, but the IRS site is still showing a DD for today.

I efiled on 2/8 and the Irs website says dd will be in my account by 2/21. It's not In my acvount and I called the bank and they said since yesterday was a federal holiday the money probably won't be there until tomorrow.

Did anyone else hear anything about delays with e-filing? They mentioned it on our local news, but I only caught the end of the segment.

There was a problem with the new "improved" processing system. It was supposed to process returns as they came in vs. batching like years in the past. The idea was to get refunds out faster to help the economy. Unforunately the system had quite a few bugs and the IRS switched back to the old batching system. I know this messed up quite a few returns.

Mine return states a deposit date of today(2/21)....still no deposit and I bank with Chase. Maybe the holiday yesterday would cause the delay? My orig. deposit date was 2/22 when I filed.

We filed/accepted 2/3. WMR is showing no information. Just curious if anyone received their DD refund while WMR was still showing no info?

I filed/was accepted 2/4. Still no info on WMR. I called yesterday and mine was flagged for review. I think that happened to a great number of people who filed early this year, especially if they used Turbo Tax. I won't use TT again.

Filed and accepted on 2/2. Got state refund back last week. WMR said 2/21 then 2/14 and then today says 2/23 so who knows. :confused3

We filed 2/3 and WMR is now saying we will receive the refund on 3/6 after a long time with no information. We filed using Turbo Tax. I was just wondering if this problem was more likely to happen to those that used Turbo Tax.

Did any of you who are still waiting also use Turbo Tax?

We used tax slayer. Filed and accepted on Feb. 14th. Was supposed to be deposited on the 22nd(tomorrow). Now it says March 6th! What's going on?

We filed 2/3 and WMR is now saying we will receive the refund on 3/6 after a long time with no information. We filed using Turbo Tax. I was just wondering if this problem was more likely to happen to those that used Turbo Tax.

Did any of you who are still waiting also use Turbo Tax?

We filed/accepted 2/3 and no info on WMR. We used H&R Block on-line.

I work for an accountants office. We e-file for all of our clients. The dates on the WMR are going crazy. The dates that you can expect your refund are all over the place. The IRS has installed new software to prevent fraud. Unfortunately this new software if freaking everything out. LOL!!

It traditionally takes anywhere between 10 and 21 business days for a refund to get into your bank account. However, if you are getting a check, it can take up to 6 weeks.

We use our own system. Not TT or H&R block. I'm not sure that the tax processing software is to blame. I think it's just a matter of the IRS screwing up once again. Unfortunately the government works at it's own pace sometimes.....

If the WMR is showing a date, it should show a date that you can call by. Because of bank processing delays sometimes, it can take a few extra days for it to show up. That's why the IRS gives the date that you can expect and the date that you can call by.

Wish I could be more helpful. Just know that everyone will get their money. It's just taken a freaking long, long time this year.

BTW, mine is supposed to be deposited tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is there.....:rolleyes:

We filed the evening of 2/3 and expected a refund around the 15th. I keep checking WMR and they have no info for us. :headache: We e-filed using Tax Act.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter