For those sailing on the July 3, 7 night Western......

Hi all! I am so excited! I am visiting my family right now, and I have my head in the clouds about the cruise!

Anyone else going on the Dune Buggies? If yes, did you get any kind of confirmation? All we have is a proof of payment, but no reservation confirmation of any kind?

Would love a Dismeet. Tell me the time and place...Sailaway party is always a good time!!!

Did someone mention MIMOSA? :)
I have very freindly kids...10 yo boy and 6 yo girl. If interested in having our kids "premeet" online...let me know and they will have an instant freind in the clubs.

Thanks for the 4th info...I think this will be the best 4th I have had since falling in love with my husband!

CACruiser/LisaCA

Do you think we should settle on a time and date? It seems as though the Sailaway Party and the morning of Key West were mentioned.

I'll post this on the other thread also.

Karen

just tell me what is decided and I will be there! Nancy

I still don't understand the green mickey thing? Can someone please tell me more? Thanks

Boy this sounds fun! I had only planned to do some walking tour stuff in KW, maybe take the trolley to southernmost point and walk back, get a couple of bar shirts. Want to be back on ship before dinnertime. I'm expecting the package from Shirley any day now. If it's really crowded I'll probably go back earlier.
The green Mickey is found at home depot. They have a Disney line of paint and some of their paint swatches are shaped like Mickey heads. They have a lime green one. I got red ones for each of my family members (11 of us total) for our doors, but I got one lime green one and wrote "DIS board member" on it to put under mine! I want to do more in the way of door signs but don't know what yet.
I wonder what "special" dinner means? I have looked at each menu and decided what I want ;) , I'd hate to miss out. The best thing was the grand mariner souffle with chocolate sauce--it is a must have! I hope it's very festive, but with the same food.
Robin M.

Well, we received our docs-it's official now! I started an "official" DIS meet thread for our cruise here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=590675

I thought it may be easier to keep a list of people that would like to get together in one thread. I hope the day, time and place is okay. I went by what was suggested on other threads!! Make any changes if you need to.

We also decided to to the Fury Snorkel/Sail in Key West. It sounds like a lot of fun and a great was to stay cool during the hottest part of the day!

Karen

We can't wait to be there with everyone.....

....a friendly push to the top! It is almost time!!

The anticipation has been fun, but now the days of dreaming are over!!!

Safe travel everyone and see ya on board!!!

LisaCA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter