Got any secrets you cant keep in or any you want to tell people??

Someybody said:
Arg. 10:10 here. And I was leading the second clod of people.

I beg to differ with most people. Most people say that if you run at a steady pace it works very well, but when I run fast at the beginning, I get a better time. LOL

:teeth:

'I would like a girlfriend more then a mercedes and 1,000,000?'
Wow, did you just compare a girl to a car? To objects, to posessions!?

I think any girl can do better then a guy like that.

Boomer, I think that may have been the harshest way to defend girls I've ever seen. I'm sure we can all say, you're very sweet.

:rotfl2:

And that's the second time I've referenced you in this particular thread... I should probably stop before anyone gets any ideas. :rolleyes:

Shadow may be a little disspointed in me but, I like carrots more than corn. :lmao: :lmao:

StitchfansJr said:
Shadow may be a little disspointed in me but, I like carrots more than corn. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: LOL Yeah.. she might be a LITTLE disappointed..

Another SCARY secret about me.. I don't like carrots! I love corn though :)

I've been looking for somewhere to share mine, ok here they are. long lol

I stay up reading in bed until midnight.

I love Whose Line is it anyway.

I love the color pink (I need to keep my rep as a serious scolar here, no girly colors for me, but I love it!!!)

I really really really like this boy at school, but he doesn't notice all the things I'm doing for him. I made it to the best friend stage, he calls me that all the time now, but I'm so looking to move on. he's oblivious, but maybe he'll notice when school starts next month and I get contacts lol

I wear glasses, I have contacts, working on them.

I wish I was thin, ppl say I am, but I know I'm not.

I wish my hair was straight

that's it for me at this moment, but I know I'll think of others.

nemo :sunny:

groovyguestgirl said:
:lmao: LOL Yeah.. she might be a LITTLE disappointed..

Another SCARY secret about me.. I don't like carrots! I love corn though :)
:scared1: :scared1: That's really scary! :scared1:

Well, they aren't really secrets but this sounded fun lol..

I adore the color purple, HATE pink.

I love all types of music except country, rap, and heavy metal.

I sing in the shower, LOUDLY

I love to laugh and my friends all call me weird..

I am very sneaky and somehow manage to go on for closing (pretty often) even though it is at 1 am my time, and my parents make me go to bed at 10:30 pm

I have glasses because I am nearsighted, but I rarely wear them

I love school, and I want to major in economics, or graphic design since I like art

I love photography and make my friends crazy when I try to take pictures all the time

I love animals, and volunteer at the humane society

I think cellphones are annoying (and I hate calling people)

Sometimes I visit the emporium or main street and start giving hugs to random people, I think it's fun. :grouphug:

I love smilies. :p

I love every single type of chocolate

I think people that talk about others behind their back are rude

I only tell my close friends my secrets ;)
EDIT: News fill-ash.
My dog loves corn.

We were usually going to WDW each tree years since 1993. But after 1998, we stopped going, because the brazilian groups made the trip at WDW awfull as they were shouting everywhere and passing use before in the lines... Now I would like to go back, but I am scared of planes ?!

I like country, rock, pop music.

I hate techno and I think that's dumb.

I hate ppl who say that I am wrong when I know that I am right.

I like to dance silly when I am at a party.

I hate ppl more intelligent than me and stupid ppl.

I hate people who dont say thanks you when I do something for them.

I dont like ppl who do not know how to have fun.

I like to be trendy and I hate ppl when they think I wear myself not good! Just because they are not themself following the trend.

When I want something, I need to have it rather quickly.

I like shouting as crazy when I am on a coaster, even if i am not scared.

I dont like when ppl have no fun with my jokes.

I hate cats so badly (I think they are evil) when I saw on I need to make him run away.

I dont like to sleep at normal bed time. But that's not a surprise !!

I dont like to be copied.

I dont like to have the same tastes as ppl around me.

I like to eat mickey ice creams at home that reminds me of Disney's Theme parks.

I dont want to get my driving licence because ppl in here can not drive correctly.

On VMK,
I hate ppl that want to give you poor stuffs for rare stuffs (like that girl who wanted to give me some blings shirts for my top hat, if I want bling shirts I create a new character Muahaha I am not stupid)

I like the fact that VMK stopped making the pirates objects trade able, I wont have anymore ppl trying to get my rares for poor stuffs and bothering me.

I hate the fact that VMK stopped making the ship parts trade able, I liked to play the game and getting pieces to trade after wards.

Alright, I'll play....Big secret coming: I am in love with Pokemon, I read the fansites, post on the forums, and am awaiting Diamond and Pearl to come out.

Captain Brain said:
Alright, I'll play....Big secret coming: I am in love with Pokemon, I read the fansites, post on the forums, and am awaiting Diamond and Pearl to come out.
What there are more Pokemon games coming out?! Cool! :banana:
EDIT: I found my Pokemon First movie CD, and I fell in love with Pokemon again. :)

If you have a nintendo DS and a broadband internet connection, you will be able to battle pokemon online next year by using Wi-Fi. The new games are called Diamond and Pearl and they come out this spring.

Captain Brain said:
If you have a nintendo DS and a broadband internet connection, you will be able to battle pokemon online next year by using Wi-Fi. The new games are called Diamond and Pearl and they come out this spring.
I have a DS, I have a I have a broadband internet connection, not sure.

Kasiks said:
I hate cats so badly (I think they are evil) when I saw on I need to make him run away.[\QUOTE]

shadowkittycat will hate you for that one....

shellybellypolo said:
Kasiks said:
I hate cats so badly (I think they are evil) when I saw on I need to make him run away.[\QUOTE]

shadowkittycat will hate you for that one....
Indeed but I had a bad experience while I was a kid with a cat and that totally makes me hate cats...

Secrets About Me.. Woot! =]

I love to play vmk im a addict.
I got banned only twice in vmk.
I have two books over due five days ago.
i have a girl account on vmk.
I am 11 years old.
I love corn.
I still watch kid shows like cartoonnetwork nickelodeon and disney channel.
I think scooby doo is the coolest.
I have a screenname which im probably not gonna tell you =].
I want to be a blonde more then being a dirty blonde.
I have a gold dress on my girl account.
I think vmk is the coolest thing ever.
I like this girl that says that she doesnt like me but she just admitted it sort of.
I want to work at disney when i grow up being a staff member or tester.
Im allergic to pollen.
I hate people who are showoffs.
I hate racist people.
I Think StereoTypes Are Dumb.
And I love going to six flags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter