Got any secrets you cant keep in or any you want to tell people??

DarthJordan said:
And you always get mad and complain about the people that do "taken"? :confused3
Its called real life omg dont even freakin bring that in here!!

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
A huge personal secret, I like 17 more s, (Im in middle school, duh!!)
I am obssesed with building up my arms and chest, (Im doing good so far)
I cant go anywere without my music, as long as its in my head.
I play computer more than PS2 PSP Or TV!!
Im surprisingly light weight, 75 pounds and 11 years old!!
I gained 5 pounds of muscle during summer camp by weight lifting.
I can lift 50 pounds on the lap pullups.
I dont know how much I can bench press.
I would rather have a friend than 1,000,000 and a mercedes mclaren. (yeah)

Wow...i'm about as light was you....67 and almost 11 in September....
I play computer more too...

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
A huge personal secret, I like 17 more girls, (Im in middle school, duh!!)
I would rather have a girlfriend than 1,000,000 and a mercedes mclaren. (yeah)
Are you okay? :rolleyes:
I'm going seventh grade and don't like anyone from my school. So, I don't understand the 'duh' part. 17 girls? If you had a girlfriend they'd dump you within 5 minutes of hearing that secret.

And the weight-lifting part just scares me. I care more about personality and cuteness :teeth: You have a whole lifetime to do that stuff, don't waste the rest of your childhood on that.

Dancing rocks. 'Nuff said. :thumbsup2

milkabum said:
Are you okay? :rolleyes:
I'm going seventh grade and don't like anyone from my school. So, I don't understand the 'duh' part. 17 girls? If you had a girlfriend they'd dump you within 5 minutes of hearing that secret.

And the weight-lifting part just scares me. I care more about personality and cuteness :teeth: You have a whole lifetime to do that stuff, don't waste the rest of your childhood on that.

Dancing rocks. 'Nuff said. :thumbsup2
You might as well start why your young and I am obssesed building up my arms and chest. And Im only going to "maybe" ask 2 of the 17 girls out if 1 rejects me

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Its called real life omg dont even freakin bring that in here!!

So? It's pretty much the same thing, just on a scaled up chat program. Anyone else agree? :confused3

And I agree with milkabum, I don't understand the "duh" part, I'm in 9th grade and I don't have a girlfriend, nor do I play to have one until at least college.

So there could be some fat old 100 year older playing VMK saying Im not taken and an 11 year older will accept her? LOL LOL, you dont even know the people in real life my GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
So there could be some fat old 100 year older playing VMK saying Im not taken and an 11 year older will accept her? LOL LOL, you dont even know the people in real life my GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe they were talking about VMK in the first place.

What..?

BACK ON TOPIC, no more of this baby and taken junk, I dont care about it anymore, the more in VMK the better my game is so I dont care, BACK ON TOPIC

another secret: im friends with the tag fairy :o

and another, this is fun: i cannot load an avatar from my computer no matter how hard i try

oooh! ooh! one more: i know a boy named john in my school and we were friends in kindergarten then he started to hang out with other boys and started to hate me and call me names most of which curse words and now im in middle school and i think he is in :love: love :love: with me!!!!!!

:sad2: :flower3: :crazy2: :sick: :eek: :worship: princess:

its creepy he stares at me in band practice....

him: :love: :wave:
Me: :blush: :wave2:

NO NO WAIT!!! thats not me! replay!

Me: :sad2: :confused3

uh... who put that there?????????????

i can see it now...

Him: hey. i wanna ask you something. will u be mine? :groom:
Me: haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! u MUST be joking, right? :rotfl: :lmao: :happytv: :rotfl2:
Him: o-o-oh. :guilty: :sad1: :sad: :(
Me In Thought Bubble: wat did i just do?!?! :guilty:
Me: :worried: wait up! i - i guess ill be your girl

KA POW!!!
there goes my social records as i knew them! :scared: :faint:

wait who wrote that?....

Mind: ::yes:: you did ::yes::

LIES!!!! LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!!!

Dream: :hug: :flower3: :beach: :bride: :groom: :cloud9:

uh... that was my left side of the brain. she doesn't no better
:rolleyes: ;)

shellybellypolo said:
its creepy he stares at me in band practice....

Me: :blush: :wave2:

NO NO WAIT!!! thats not me! replay!

Me: :sad2: :confused3
:lmao: Who isn't like that.

DarthJordan said:
So? It's pretty much the same thing, just on a scaled up chat program. Anyone else agree? :confused3

And I agree with milkabum, I don't understand the "duh" part, I'm in 9th grade and I don't have a girlfriend, nor do I play to have one until at least college.
it's not like you'll end up marrying your middle school girlfriend.

dancegrl1093 said:
ok, i honestly can't believe i'm posting this but no one needs a girlfriend that badly, and you can rip your muscle tissue if you do too much weight lifting........... go with pull-ups and push-ups, they're much safer and they strengthen you................ trust me, i'm a dancer and i hear this all the time.

Yes you can dangerously hurt yourself if you're like..11?
And what genre or dance do you do? I went to a bring a friend night in ballet but I didn't think it was for me, went into jazz, and do some hula now :)

Someybody said:
Another secret: People double post too much. Including me.

:rotfl: Anyways.. some more secrets...

I have long straight blackish brownish hair

I'm the best girl at math in the grade pretty much :)

I ran a mile for school in around 8 minutes and 30 seconds this year.. 2nd or 3rd best for girls.

Been Playing Piano for almost 5 years.. Piano Exam Level = 7, Contest Level = Intermediate B.

groovyguestgirl said:
I ran a mile for school in around 8 minutes and 30 seconds this year.. 2nd or 3rd best for girls.

Arg. 10:10 here. And I was leading the second clod of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter