great find! Keychain fans!

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
I know many people on this board love Misty Mates, but after checking them out at Wal-mart, I realized they were not for me (too big and cumbersome).

However, I did find a great buy at Walmart, keychain fans. They are only about 4 inches tall with foam blades. they were marked at $1.88 and where in the aisle with the beachtowels and stuff. When they were rung up at the register, they came out to $0.94 each!
And, they even came with 2 AA batteries. When we tried them out at home, we were pleasantly surprised with how powerful they were, they really work well:p

Just wanted to share this great find with anyone else out there who is looking for an alternative to the Misty Mates.

I bought the same thing for the same price, came in several colors so we can each have a different one. I was very pleased too.:)

I found them too! At our WalMart they were in the aisle with the air conditioners and room fans.
They work REALLY WELL too!

Ahhhh! I saw these the other day and walked past them. Now I wish I had picked 4 up for our trip in Oct. Also since they are so compact we could have used them for the summer. If I ever see them again I think it would be worth it to pick them up. I did just get son baseball mister fan from Walmart that he loves.

We bought those too. They were a real lifesaver!!! They were the only thing that saved us in the oppressive heat there!!!!! I don't know what we would have done without them. They were definitely a great find at 94 cents!!

We bought them a few weeks ago too and tried them out...they are perfect for us!Small enough for the kids to "not" complain about carrying and so easy to hook onto fanny packs or water bottle holders. At $.94 yo can't beat it!Packing extra batteries tho...just in case!
18 days to go!!!!!!!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter