Has or is there been a Comerical you hate so bad

The Haribo candy commercial where the adults have kid voices. I hit the channel change button immediately when that one comes on.

There are others that I am tired of or just don’t care about, but that is the only one that has me reaching for the remote every time.

I know everyone seems to love Geico commercials, but they make me so mad because they are absolutely a nightmare to deal with if your injuries are over $10k.

I like your new pic

Just saw that one and it made me curious. Is there a particular reason you hate it enough to have that reaction?

Just curious because you don’t seem the type to normally have such a strong reaction.

it just drives me nuts, I hope its not a sexist thing, but I jsut hate it, as far as the email, I was giggling to myself as I sent it

I like your new pic

it just drives me nuts, I hope its not a sexist thing, but I jsut hate it, as far as the email, I was giggling to myself as I sent it

Ahhh. Now it makes sense. Lol. That sounds more like you then the “angry” email I was envisioning.

The Folgers Christmas commercial where the brother comes home from Africa. Some really unnatural lines in that one (the sister referring to herself as “sister” when her brother pretends to not recognize her... who would say that?!), and then the flirtatious tension between the siblings at the end. So bizarre!

As a kid, I liked it. Now I realize how bizarre and incestious it actually is. No one calls their sibling brother or sister.

The gillette advert was pathetic, but the adverts i really don't like are the ones that you have to guess what they are selling

There's a fairly new commercial where the woman is dancing and singing in the supermarket because her birth control pill doesn't contain something or other.
I really can't stand watching it because it's just so bizarre that any woman would be dancing and singing throughout the supermarket....for any reason!

Any car dealer commercial--why do they have to be so loud and obnoxious? Also, pharmaceutical commercials. People running through fields with a narrator saying 'stop taking if your head falls off' (etc). The only specific commercial I related hated was the online college one 'if I only had a brain'. So glad that one finally stopped.

The older Staples commercial where they hollar: "WOW, THAT'S A LOW PRICE" Still don't shop at Staples just because of the commercial. Also agree with disney junky, Free Free Free....won't buy that product either.

We try to DVR most everything to avoid commercials but I will have to say the long infomercials that come on in the middle of shows drive me nuts. For me the WORST is the commercial that advertises for the new Pimple Popper show or whatever it's called where the female doctor pops nasty growths on people. I mean how low have we gone. :crazy2: How can anyone watch that show and don't want to see the advertisement for it.
I also have to quickly turn the channel on any poor animal commercial showing abused animals etc. I donate but cannot watch them.

Last edited:
Okay I know I have quite a few, but the one that currently has me mad as a wet hen is McDonalds. The idea that McDonalds hamburgers are the best thing to happen to bacon is the next level of stupidity! Even as a joke it does not work. Seriously bacon has been around for hundreds of years and McDonalds burgers are gross! I have not been to a McDonalds since my kids stopped wanting to go there, and they are 33 and 29 and stopped liking it when they were 8. If I ever considered going to one again in my lifetime they just shut the door. Boycotting them for life!

I have so many- the free free free one is up there on top and the newer COPD commercial with the kid and the grandpa with the birthday cake and the kid says "lets blow out the candles together"- for some reason that kids voice just irritates the heck out of me!

We try to DVR most everything to avoid commercials but I will have to say the long infomercials that come on in the middle of shows drive me nuts. For me the WORST is the commercial that advertises for the new Pimple Popper show or whatever it's called where the female doctor pops nasty growths on people. I mean how low have we gone. :crazy2: How can anyone watch that show and don't watch to see the advertisement for it.
I also have to quickly turn the channel on any poor animal commercial showing abused animals etc. I donate but cannot watch them.

Pimple Popper has a friend/rival/brother? now -- saw a commercial the other day for a guy working on toes. Really, this is how anyone would choose to be entertained or pass their time?!

Loathe the creepy Skittles pox commercials. I don't like the candy to begin with, but those commercials gross me out to no end.

Pimple Popper has a friend/rival/brother? now -- saw a commercial the other day for a guy working on toes. Really, this is how anyone would choose to be entertained or pass their time?!

Loathe the creepy Skittles pox commercials. I don't like the candy to begin with, but those commercials gross me out to no end.

I came here just to post that one, I hate it!

So many ear worms from this thread!! Luckily mine is only for a limited time but man..

McDonalds filet-o-fish commericals. ‘Give me that fish’. No, give me the remote and NOW!!

There's a fairly new commercial where the woman is dancing and singing in the supermarket because her birth control pill doesn't contain something or other.
I really can't stand watching it because it's just so bizarre that any woman would be dancing and singing throughout the supermarket....for any reason!

"No Hormones!" I dislike this commercial, too. There's a shot of the woman playing with the birth control device between her thumb and index finger. And the group continues to dance and sing the praises of this birth control.

The McDonald's filet of fish commercials are horrible, and disturbing. I thought they were a thing of the past, and then I recently watched live TV for a minute and there it was...

In regards to the original post, I remember seeing that commercial a while back and thinking that it was very annoying. I don't know what it is about it, but yea I really do not like it at all. I like to DVR stuff so that I can skip over commercials entirely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter