Has or is there been a Comerical you hate so bad

I hate the one where the bears are too dignified to ____ in the woods but not too dignified to tell us all about how well the toilet paper works for them.

My hiney’s clean or whatever that bear says.

Today’s the Daisy for cottage cheese just because I’m sick of seeing it.

Not sure if it is Best Buy or the Source...

Security camera thing where the lady says that’s not homework Sarah and they all laugh.

I have another that is irritating as heck- ALL the Sling TV ads with the "slingers"- ugh!!

Reactions: NAB
Wayfair.

I actually like the way Shriner's Hospital advertises, it's positive and uplifting. Tugs on the heartstrings in a different way than the St. Judes and the animal welfare ads do.

It puts you in a bad mood ?

Mine is the current Walgreen Commercial of the women boxing , n fact I hate it so bad I emailed Walgreens and begged them to take it off the air

Oh my gosh. I saw the title of this thread and was about to post about how I LOATHE that commercial of the lady senior citizen constantly boxing in and out of Walgreens. I don’t think I have ever hated a commercial as much as I hate that one!

Oh my gosh. I saw the title of this thread and was about to post about how I LOATHE that commercial of the lady senior citizen constantly boxing in and out of Walgreens. I don’t think I have ever hated a commercial as much as I hate that one!

thank you

These are radio commercials but I hate Shane Co and The Men's Warehouse. Those voices are so monotone and are like nails on a chalkboard.

I also don't like the spca/humane society commercials because they just make me sad.

I DETEST the University off Phoenix one's with the girl singing "If I Only Had A Brain"....(if you did you'd go to a real university).

A also LOATHE all of the Panera commercials about their "cleeeeeean" food with that weird whispery voice-over. It's like nails on a chalkboard. Incidentally both this voice over and the University of Phoenix singer sound similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter