How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

$1.76 near Toledo, Ohio. I was very happy filling up this morning. :goodvibes

Wow, that's even lower than what I paid to fill the tank this past weekend while traveling near Toledo when it was $1.84 in Maumee, Ohio. About an hour north in SE Michigan it's $1.91/gallon today.

We're at $1.82 at Costco about 10 miles west of Richmond, VA. Gas tax increases $0.05 on Thursday (they increased the sales tax and dropped the gas tax a year or so ago and now of course we're losing part of that gas tax reduction), so I'll fill up tomorrow.

I wish I didn't fill up. I had just posted last week how there's no point in filling up when the price will keep dropping. So like a dope I wasn't thinking and filled up Sunday out of habit, happy with $2.17. On my way into work yesterday I saw $2.15 and on my way in today I saw $2.13. I take the train to work so a full tank lasts me 2 weeks. Hoping it will be under $2 when I next need gas.

I see what you're saying. DH and I both commute to work so we each fill up 1-2 times a week, so chances are we'll catch the next price drop. I just wish I has saved myself 10 cents a gallon when I knew I'd need gas today. I just was busy shopping the other day and wasn't even thinking of it then.

I have to fill up this weekend and I am hoping for a better price than the $1.65 I saw at our Sams club in Baton Rouge last weekend.

Paid .79 cents yesterday because I had $1.10 off on my fuel perks! Both of our tanks we nearly empty so I spent just under $25 to fill my tank and the wifes car .

$1.79 yesterday morning, $1.94 last night :rolleyes:

Krakow, MO

Hope whatever your area has is not catching!

Best I saw yesterday was $2.15 in Laurel, Maryland.

I need to fill up by this Monday coming so I'm watching for drops or rises.

Just did my 2015 budget projection and did it based on 2.75 a gallon, so hope it stays low at least for a couple of months!

Gas Buddy says it is $2.00 at Costco in Baltimore - wow! (for this area!!):banana:

My area jumped from $1.87 to $2.19 in one day.

It went up here today because the state gas tax in California went up by 10 cents a gallon, although the price only went up 8 cents to $2.37. So I guess the price of the gas went down, but with the tax hike it went up. :confused3

Really varies by town, closest is 2.879 for cash, but they are usually about 15 cents higher than a lot of other gas stations. When I was in NJ last week, there was one in Edison at 1.939!

Really varies by town, closest is 2.879 for cash, but they are usually about 15 cents higher than a lot of other gas stations. When I was in NJ last week, there was one in Edison at 1.939!

:o I just checked my hometown (Wilton) and they're that high. Thankful for my < $2/gallon gas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter