How often to you eat fast food

We have pizza every Friday, which I don’t really consider fast food but…

I crave chipotle now and again, but still not often. Maybe every other month?

Other than, we only grab it if it is out of necessity…back to back practices, driving somewhere far, etc. So it could be months in between, and then we could have a crazy few weeks where it’s more often.

Not that often........

Is Chinese Food considered fast food? We might get Chinese Food a few times a year. McDonalds -maybe at a stop down to Florida or back home.

At home, I can't even think the last time we had McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy, etc. I don't mind having it once in a while, but DH is not a fan.

We have it once or twice a week. My DH likes to get McDonald's for breakfast on Saturday morning a couple times a month and we will grab Chick-Fil-A for dinner every now and then. I occasionally will grab fast good on Saturdays for lunch if I am out running errands.

I am right there with you! I love ordering online so I can order exactly what I want. Now, whether it actually gets made that way is often another story :P

Taco Bell and Wendy's are our go to fast food, but only Hardee's for breakfast. We order maybe every couple of weeks.
Yeah - the TB right by the Halau messed up our order a couple of time so now my husband refuses to go there. The one by our house is better - order is usually right and the items are much better.

Hardly ever. Not a fan of burgers or tacos and such. Love Chick Fil A but there’s no way I’d wait in their lines just for food. And I know they are fast but it seems like such an ordeal. So I pass.
Our Chic-fil-a is by far the fastest fast food around us. They have it set up where the line can wrap around the restaurant twice, and frequently that's full along with 5+ cars lined up in the plaza to pull in. With all of that, the entire wait is never more than 10 mins. I honestly don't get how they do it.

Everywhere else around here, there can be 1 car in front of you and you're still going to wait longer than 10 mins. Taco Bell with 4+ cars is always 45+ mins.

That being said, we get fast food 1-2x/month and it's typically Taco Bell for me and Chic-fil-a for DH and the kids. We just always plan to leave early to pick it up so we can eat before midnight and wait to order on the app until we drive by so we can guage how many cars are there/how long we think the wait will be.

Our Chic-fil-a is by far the fastest fast food around us. They have it set up where the line can wrap around the restaurant twice, and frequently that's full along with 5+ cars lined up in the plaza to pull in. With all of that, the entire wait is never more than 10 mins. I honestly don't get how they do it.

Everywhere else around here, there can be 1 car in front of you and you're still going to wait longer than 10 mins. Taco Bell with 4+ cars is always 45+ mins.

That being said, we get fast food 1-2x/month and it's typically Taco Bell for me and Chic-fil-a for DH and the kids. We just always plan to leave early to pick it up so we can eat before midnight and wait to order on the app until we drive by so we can guage how many cars are there/how long we think the wait will be.
You aren't kidding about taco bell. I swear the wait is at least 30 minutes regardless of how many cars. Our local TB is being remodeled inside (again) and the lobby has been closed for 3 or more months. I refuse to use the drive thru. I totally missed the return of the Mexican Pizza because of it. LOL

It varies. Sometimes its two or three times a week and sometimes much less frequently.

My average spent is less than $3/day. $2 cheeseburger plus $1 fries. Some days I skip the fries and get a McDouble for $2.49. And Friday is free fries.

Chipotle once a week is the budget buster at $8 for two tacos.
I don't know that we have deals like that here but at McDonald's I find a Happy Meal is just right size-wise and only costs about $5 bucks. It's much more expensive to feed my DH and DS; combo meals with items like Big Mac or Quarter Pounder or the special chicken burgers cost between $10 and $13 each. Heck, even McMuffins are over $4 each and they both always eat at least two.

I don't know that we have deals like that here but at McDonald's I find a Happy Meal is just right size-wise and only costs about $5 bucks. It's much more expensive to feed my DH and DS; combo meals with items like Big Mac or Quarter Pounder or the special chicken burgers cost between $10 and $13 each. Heck, even McMuffins are over $4 each and they both always eat at least two.

I never buy a combo because I rarely want the drink. I bet the cheeseburger or McDouble by itself it comparable. The $1 fries is once a week on he app. Same for free fries on Friday.

I do agree the happy meal (cheeseburger/small fries) is just the right amount of food.

Is Subway fast food? I tend to think more along the line of hot, fried foods as fast food. I'd say once a month or less.

You aren't kidding about taco bell. I swear the wait is at least 30 minutes regardless of how many cars. Our local TB is being remodeled inside (again) and the lobby has been closed for 3 or more months. I refuse to use the drive thru. I totally missed the return of the Mexican Pizza because of it. LOL
For what it's worth, many locations were selling out ridiculously fast so you may not have even gotten one if you tried. I seriously tried 12 locations those first two weeks and managed to get a Mexican pizza twice, and one of the times I couldn't eat it because they gave me one with beef instead of the vegetarian one I ordered. They ridiculously underestimated how well those were going to sell.

Probably once every week or two. Often, I’ll grab something on one of the 2-3 days I’m in the office. I try to bring leftovers for lunch, but some days, there’s nothing easy to grab on the way out the door.

Off and on, depending on work schedule and what I am doing on the weekends. I usually just eat a salad after work, but if I'm getting home late and hungrier than a salad can fix I'll grab a burger at Wendy's.

One of my vices is on a really nice evening, it's difficult not to go ride out to Dairy Queen. I find it decent for fast food, I like the blizzard so I usually grab a burger and a blizzard. Main focus is riding 50 miles out to it and looping a nice ride back home with the sun at my back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter