I finally join disboard after creepin for a while

As you wait for DVC to decide whether they want to ROFR that contract (right now they aren’t taking many back, so your AKV resale should make it through) you might want to check out this thread where folks waiting to pass ROFR tend to hang out https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...formatting-tool.3931332/page-23#post-65161767
& once you’ve passed ROFR there’s this thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/closing-time.3836891/page-261 which has the most up to date info. about how long it takes to close after you pass ROFR to get your DVC account set up & points loaded so you can book that first trip.
Meanwhile, these guys can‘t wait to see you 😂
View attachment 811563
Good luck!
I heard that if it’s an international contract that Disney 99% of the passes on it sooo I’m hoping that’s true. Closing is Jan 24 24 so fingers crossed

Thank you. It's been a dream of mine for a long time and I thought I never could get DVC unless I took money down to Florida. I live in Delaware where its one of like 5 states that have dumb rules where we can't buy over the phone.

Welcome, be sure to go and explore the ROFR thread. It gives you an idea of the prices people pay .

No dont,,,,,you bought, now dont compare,,just enjoy planning. Its like seeing your new car have a sale next month. Dont look in the past,,,look at the future.
You are right , I did not realise he already bought.

The feeling of finally be a DVC member is amazing, but using the points, being able to bring family and friends with you , is what it is for. Bought in 2020 and I do no regret a thing. So welcome home and have fun with your new toy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter