I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the bonus posted 4 years ago. Think I will wait until next week or November 2nd to apply. Want to start on a Monday just in case. Although, not sure I can get DH to call. I have downgraded most of his credit limits so he is only at $17,000 with Chase.
Good luck!

Southwest lifts middle seat restriction Dec 1.
https://community.southwest.com/t5/Blog/Middle-Seats-Announcement/ba-p/112733
Coupled with increase crowds at WDW, I'm rethinking my January trip. Our next trip may be the last for a bit. We fly home Dec 2 so I'll have to see how the flight is and how comfortable I am with it. Having that extra space between me and strangers (and reduced capacity at WDW) is the only reason we continued travelling. Our APs don't expire until June.

Southwest lifts middle seat restriction Dec 1.
https://community.southwest.com/t5/Blog/Middle-Seats-Announcement/ba-p/112733
Coupled with increase crowds at WDW, I'm rethinking my January trip. Our next trip may be the last for a bit. We fly home Dec 2 so I'll have to see how the flight is and how comfortable I am with it. Having that extra space between me and strangers (and reduced capacity at WDW) is the only reason we continued travelling. Our APs don't expire until June.

Blergh. Don’t love that. Sorry about your APs though. I have a SW companion pass that expires next June and I‘ve been able to use it once in 2020 :(

I did CIP to CIC yesterday, also waiting until almost the last minute. The AF, not paid yet but due soon, was refunded overnight. I've never seen it happen that quickly.
The nice lady at chase asked if my AF posted yet (it has but I haven't paid it) and told me not to pay it (it's due in a couple days).

Blergh. Don’t love that. Sorry about your APs though. I have a SW companion pass that expires next June and I‘ve been able to use it once in 2020 :(
That's one more than I've been able to use in 2020. 😞 Like you, mine expires next June.

I'm tentatively planning a trip to Austin over Thanksgiving, and a trip to Kauai over Christmas...but I'll be keeping a very close eye on the stats as those days get closer. I'm fully prepared to cancel as needed.

Last edited:
We have 2 CPs that also expire in June, but we've gotten a few flights out of them thankfully. AP original expiration would have been January and we will have gotten 4 trips so I guess that's not bad.

Mom brag for your morning...my daughter was selected first team in her school’s conference for volleyball. She also knows to use her AU Amex gold card anytime she gets food after games or practices. So proud. :lovestruc
Proud that she got selected for first team or that she knows to use her AU Gold? 🤣 Just kidding, congrats mom! What position does she play? I didn't realize volleyball was still being played (in my state, high school vball got moved to the spring).

We’ve used our CP once this year, we have 1 more trip this year. Nothing scheduled before it expires in June. At least we got to use it twice last year.
Pretty much the same used it 4 times in 2019 ..then in February...had trips planned in May and October...that were cancelled.....we are now booked to go see our son for Thanksgiving in Orlando...will see if it happens

I’m considering getting the Bonvoy biz. Does the 100k/5k points offer come around often? I don’t have any particular plans to use the points in 2021 so the Platinum status isn’t that worthwhile. I’m just curious if this is a good time to pick up the elevated points offer.

I’m considering getting the Bonvoy biz. Does the 100k/5k points offer come around often? I don’t have any particular plans to use the points in 2021 so the Platinum status isn’t that worthwhile. I’m just curious if this is a good time to pick up the elevated points offer.
Doc says that this is the standard high offer for the card, what makes it worth it is the Platinum status.

So if you don’t have a need for the status or points you could hold off.

I took this offer because we plan to use all the points next year. Fingers crossed 🤞 we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter