I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there any way to extend SW travel funds? DH has $240 that is not eligible for conversion to points and expire TOMORROW (I thought they were good through Dec, and I also thought they could be applied to future travel - I guess not!)

A booking question for pandemic travel. Assuming I book an international flight with Delta points on DeltaOne in May. can I cancel for any reason and redeposit points? I have no Delta status really. I hope to be able to travel in May, but who knows at this point.

Is there any way to extend SW travel funds? DH has $240 that is not eligible for conversion to points and expire TOMORROW (I thought they were good through Dec, and I also thought they could be applied to future travel - I guess not!)
I don’t know of a way to extend your travel funds, but I would definitely call, or try reaching out via Twitter or Facebook. I had excellent customer service through their Twitter reps. Just plead your case, and try to possibly get an extension 🤷🏼‍♀️ worse thing they will say is no. I just had such great helpful reps I think it’s worth a try.

I don’t know of a way to extend your travel funds, but I would definitely call, or try reaching out via Twitter or Facebook. I had excellent customer service through their Twitter reps. Just plead your case, and try to possibly get an extension 🤷🏼‍♀️ worse thing they will say is no. I just had such great helpful reps I think it’s worth a try.
Thanks, that's what I had in mind.

Thanks, that's what I had in mind.

Good luck! If you're given an expiration date of 9/7/22, you would be able to convert it to points (need to do it by 12/15/20).

Just do it... how about that for peer pressure.

Yes, you can use the same info as you do for Chase, we didn't do anything special when I applied 24 months ago, in fact I will probably apply for it again in Jan. I'm trying to apply for 1 AA card a year for both DH and I.
Do you need to cancel the first Aviator Biz and wait before reapplying? Yes, the website is THE WORST but the miles are tempting.

I should know this but I cannot figure it out. I figure someone here will know...

I am a current (well... it technically isn't current as it should have expired October 9, but you know...) Disneyland AP holder and I thought I have read that AP holders get some sort of discount on Shopdisney, but I don't know if that's true and if so, how to "use" it. Can anyone help me out?

Otherwise I'm just sitting here waiting for the CIU to show up in the mail. Informed Delivery lately has been worse than useless for me. "A piece of mail for which we do not have an image is coming to you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter