I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, when someone posted the dates for the "Free Dining" discounts I thought that lady had made some typos. Turns out it wasn't a typo. Why even offer free dining when it's only available 18 days?
It is crazy, right?? That one was so strange...and even some of the dates they picked don't make sense...

It's bad news today...the ride must've gone down. It's been stuck on BG 88 for 90 minutes now! And they handed out an insane # of BGs today for the number of operating ours.
UGH that is terrible! At least it made it through the main holiday rush. I wonder if that strained the ride too much? 😞

I 100% agree with her. WHERE is Plumpy? He was my favorite. I would hoard the card even though it meant I was going to lose. I recently discovered he was only in the 80s, 90s, and 50th anniversary edition. Give me my retro game!!!
Haha I hated plumpy!

Also, when someone posted the dates for the "Free Dining" discounts I thought that lady had made some typos. Turns out it wasn't a typo. Why even offer free dining when it's only available 18 days?
It is definitely limited compared to the past, but remember those are usually check-in dates so your actual trip can usually fall outside of the range. You just need to check-in one of those days listed.

UGH that is terrible! At least it made it through the main holiday rush. I wonder if that strained the ride too much? 😞
Right now it's showing 86-88 which seems to indicate it hasn't been operating for almost 2 hours. I dunno why they can't just update that screen to say "currently delayed". I don't know how it all works but I would be pretty frustrated if, for example, I was sitting by the pool and packed up to go back to the park to board the ride and found out it was down. Can't you just call me back when it's up again?

Happy New Year!! Trying to get caught up here.

2020 Goals
  • MS three Hiltons for FWN
  • MS $43k to complete SW CP for me
  • Continue with some flavor of Chase business card every three months
  • Some AmEx business for DH and me in February
  • Capital One Venture to pay for Disneyland tickets in the next month or two​

That’s about it. I’m at 3/24 and my business options are getting limited. Happy to have found this thread last year. Happy churning to everyone in 2020! Hope it’s a year of more positives than negatives!

Last edited:
Right now it's showing 86-88 which seems to indicate it hasn't been operating for almost 2 hours. I dunno why they can't just update that screen to say "currently delayed". I don't know how it all works but I would be pretty frustrated if, for example, I was sitting by the pool and packed up to go back to the park to board the ride and found out it was down. Can't you just call me back when it's up again?
Yeah, seriously. Sounds like a full ride restart based on what people had previously posted. I think that took about 2 hours? The communication is still terrible. I guess it will never change 😞

Welcome!! I feel like you are me! I have a college kiddo, a 17yo, an 11yo and an 8 yo. Yours are even more spread than mine but kiddos spanning all ages is my life lol!!! I can say that there is a place for you here. We can get you fixed up and on the way to cheaper travel. So happy you have joined us!
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter