• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super cute! Yeah, certainly don’t have the matting issues just cream fur all over the place. The worst on my black leather car seats and carpeting since he goes on daily rides with me.
My poor pup rides in a car seat. The only way I can get her to the office without throwing up is to give her bonine. But I thought the car seat might help (it didn't). It does keep her in the back seat (she would be on my lap otherwise).

My poor pup rides in a car seat. The only way I can get her to the office without throwing up is to give her bonine. But I thought the car seat might help (it didn't). It does keep her in the back seat (she would be on my lap otherwise).
Oh, no. Poor pup! Hope she outgrows that. Luckily, Puggles is a great traveler. I did get him a seat also. He will ride it when DS is backseat with him and when he gets out for school, he immediately jumps over to that empty spot.

Lol, i started out feeding mine a little more at breakfast to get him through lunch with nothing. And give a treat a two at lunch time so he’s not waiting for food, but still gets a little something. once he got used to it, I slimmed his breakfast back down to normal. Mine is a little pig for food, but surprising when I cut him down to 2 meals a day he did fine. That was around 9-10 months old.

We have a seat cover type thing that works great. Otherwise yes, I would have tiny Black and Tan hair all over the place from both of my guys. I can just take the seat cover out and lint roll it and then throw it in the wash.
Thanks! Definitely my mission to work on it over the next 3 weeks before we leave him again.

What do you all pay for cut, bath and grooming for little dogs? I get my Yorkie done at my (independent office) Vet and it's now $80. When we started him there it was $200 because he had to be sedated, but it's now routine for him.

It was always less expensive for my (passed on now) Norwegian Elkhound but she was a dream....just loved a bath! I could do her myself and other than the mess, it was easy. Her coat also brushed out nicely and she didn't need a cut.

What do you all pay for cut, bath and grooming for little dogs? I get my Yorkie done at my (independent office) Vet and it's now $80. When we started him there it was $200 because he had to be sedated, but it's now routine for him.

It was always less expensive for my (passed on now) Norwegian Elkhound but she was a dream....just loved a bath! I could do her myself and other than the mess, it was easy. Her coat also brushed out nicely and she didn't need a cut.
I think I pay $65 plus tip so about $80-$85.

Happy Holiday season, hope everyone was able to enjoy thanksgiving! I have a trip coming up, partially work and partially fun, will be starting the trip at Hilton Buena Vista palace. Thinking I'll want some bottled water, sparkling water and snacks. Looking for opinions on how to best accomplish this, Target with Shipt (I don't have a membership), walk over to speedway, another deliver service? I won't have a car so plan to use ride share to get to the hotel.

We don't have a little fluffy dog to groom. We have 48 pound doodle with a TON of hair! We took him to a groomer twice when he was young, $100 plus tip, and both time I left angry because I didn't like the way they cut his head. So now dh does it at home, takes 4 hours, and doesn't get done often enough probably. But I love him when he's super shaggy :-).

Happy Holiday season, hope everyone was able to enjoy thanksgiving! I have a trip coming up, partially work and partially fun, will be starting the trip at Hilton Buena Vista palace. Thinking I'll want some bottled water, sparkling water and snacks. Looking for opinions on how to best accomplish this, Target with Shipt (I don't have a membership), walk over to speedway, another deliver service? I won't have a car so plan to use ride share to get to the hotel.
We have used Target and Shipt a few times in Disney, works great! As long as Target has what they actually say they do, in stock LOL.

Well yesterday was QUITE insane on the College FB front. I have to say the Jimbo era has me suffering so much PTSD, I couldn't believe it even when the clock was 00:00:00! Very happy wolverine though, LOL. I was really rooting for Auburn to pull off the upset as well. I didn't get to watch the NCST/UNC ending but it sound like that was crazy too. LSU knocking off A&M, OSU beating OU, etc.

We got our first snow here yesterday. It's making me very jealous that the BF was in MIA, then SJU. Tonight I think it's MCO. I know he doesn't get much time to enjoy his overnights..but there is still something to be sad for being in warmer weather and NO SNOW!

ETA: It looks like the missing mail fiasco of the Holidays is already starting again. Last year I went almost INSANE looking for a card from an aunt (she had a check in their for the kids). It showed in my informed delivery, but I never got it. It came in like APRIL finally I think! This year I'm missing all my mail from last monday, a package and other mail that was supposed to be delivered yesterday, and who knows what else (I don't pay attention most of the time because it's often junk). I can request another card from Amex/Kabbage. But I have no clue what tax documents the state of MI mailed me. I"m going to assume it is for my business. And getting ahold of people at the state is impossible! YAY!.

Last edited:
Well yesterday was QUITE insane on the College FB front. I have to say the Jimbo era has me suffering so much PTSD, I couldn't believe it even when the clock was 00:00:00! Very happy wolverine though, LOL. I was really rooting for Auburn to pull off the upset as well. I didn't get to watch the NCST/UNC ending but it sound like that was crazy too. LSU knocking off A&M, OSU beating OU, etc.

We got our first snow here yesterday. It's making me very jealous that the BF was in MIA, then SJU. Tonight I think it's MCO. I know he doesn't get much time to enjoy his overnights..but there is still something to be sad for being in warmer weather and NO SNOW!

ETA: It looks like the missing mail fiasco of the Holidays is already starting again. Last year I went almost INSANE looking for a card from an aunt (she had a check in their for the kids). It showed in my informed delivery, but I never got it. It came in like APRIL finally I think! This year I'm missing all my mail from last monday, a package and other mail that was supposed to be delivered yesterday, and who knows what else (I don't pay attention most of the time because it's often junk). I can request another card from Amex/Kabbage. But I have no clue what tax documents the state of MI mailed me. I"m going to assume it is for my business. And getting ahold of people at the state is impossible! YAY!.
So happy to see Michigan win yesterday!!!

Bombas socks are my new obsession. I could totally spend that on Bombas, that's where my Saks credit went. I never imagined I'd fall in love with a sock.
I just reordered Bombas! I agree, they are the best socks and I have been able to get multi packs at a discount along with a 20% discount.

That Michigan game was a lot of fun to watch. It goes without saying that I really enjoyed the LSU game. It'll be interesting to see the new top 4 in the CFP. Should be a fun playoff with some new teams getting in instead of the usual Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Alabama (I'm assuming they'll get knocked out of contention by Georgia).

$200.00 travel credit posted for the $250.00 United travel bank purchase, for those looking to use up their travel credits on biz or personal plat cards (you need to make sure that United is your preferred airline -- I did an online chat before I made the travel bank purchase to change from AA to United).

We use Instacart and they have many store selections- Target, Aldi, Publix, etc. So many resorts now have water fill stations, so that might mean you won't need bottled water. Lots of the Chase cards have a promotion for free Instacart express through early next year.

Just wanted to share that despite this continuing craziness, I went ahead and booked a trip to Paris over spring break. Using the 25% Amex MR transfer bonus to AirFrance, we scored this crazy deal:

35k MRs biz class flight + $212 taxes/pp Chicago-Paris non-stop
13k MRs economy flight + $156 taxes/pp Paris-Chicago non-stop

We had Disney booked for spring break, but I am Disneyed out. I am loving these transfer bonuses and hope they continue!

ETA: Looks like this is about 5cpp, so a great return on MRs.

Last edited:
That Michigan game was a lot of fun to watch. It goes without saying that I really enjoyed the LSU game. It'll be interesting to see the new top 4 in the CFP. Should be a fun playoff with some new teams getting in instead of the usual Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Alabama (I'm assuming they'll get knocked out of contention by Georgia).
Right now I would go with Georgia, Cincinnati, Notre Dame and Michigan. If Alabama beats Georgia or Iowa beats Michigan it will be crazy.

I'm waiting on my card.....it was in my informed delivery for Monday....I didn't get it. I didn't get the tax info the state of Michigan mailed me either! Not happy!
Kabbage gave me an option for temporary card number that was good until I activated the physical card. My card came pretty fast so I didn't use it but you can look into your account to try that in the meanwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter