I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the FNCs for the Hyatt card show up? My AF posted 1/1 and my stmt closed 1/16 with a payment date of 2/13. Should my FNC be my account yet? If so where do I find it? I was looking in rewards. If I am just impatient, will it show up after the payment date?

I called today to change my CIP to a CIC since the AF was due this month. I had a $20,000 CL on the CIP and asked if I could move $10,000 CL over to my new United BizCard which had $5000 CL. I’m so happy that they accommodated me! Getting ready to put a large charge on that new United card! I would not have known about moving credit to another card without the help of this board so thank you!!🥰

Hi folks, I just got my the email about earning my CP--hooray! The terms and conditions state that if I am asked for the CP card I must provide it. DH and I are currently away and flying back home on SW this Saturday, so I was thinking of cancelling his booking and using the CP. But we don't have the card, would that be a problem? Do they really ask for it?

Hi folks, I just got my the email about earning my CP--hooray! The terms and conditions state that if I am asked for the CP card I must provide it. DH and I are currently away and flying back home on SW this Saturday, so I was thinking of cancelling his booking and using the CP. But we don't have the card, would that be a problem? Do they really ask for it?
I have never been asked for it.

Congrats on the CP….we’ve had one for many years and have never been asked for the card

Won't be a problem. Congrats!

Never.

One more question for the hive mind: I'm trying to use my CSR to pay for my father's TSA precheck app, but when we click pay it just takes us to the application summary. Anyone have done this before and know of a way I can pay so I can get this for him for free? He's not willing to take the credit card to the interview, he says he'll "get arrested"

One more question for the hive mind: I'm trying to use my CSR to pay for my father's TSA precheck app, but when we click pay it just takes us to the application summary. Anyone have done this before and know of a way I can pay so I can get this for him for free? He's not willing to take the credit card to the interview, he says he'll "get arrested"
In our experience, you have to pay for TSA precheck at the interview.
For global entry, you pay for it online, at the time of application. Global entry includes TSA precheck. Could you go that route?

We called the help center and were told to just have him take my card and pay for it, so that's what he'll do.

There are data points that people weren't allowed to use a card not in their name. Might be YMMV. Hopefully it works out for your dad.

If you need another option and have a Platinum card, you can do the gold version of the AU card which is free. That comes with it's own TSA credit. The card would show up on your dad's credit report though and take some time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter