I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting kabbage biz account offers.... I'm afraid to try this for a 'biz'...... does it work for 'businesses'?

I have a photography business w/ a tax ID I haven't done crap with in years. I use it, LOL. So it works for my "business". LOL
I also have business Amex cards in the photo biz name. Not sure if that helps. I got approved for the other account yesterday :)

New offer on SW personal cards with newly generated support links. 30k and a CP through 2/28/23 for $5000 spend.
SW support links have new SUB and it’s terrible.
CP until 2/28/23 + 30,000 points, MSR is $5k. Business cards still have the same SUB.

Weird, just generated a new link and it is still showing a 40kSUB/$1kMSR. That's on both the new link and the one I have on r/Dischurners.

This is a 5 day 2 park ticket. So I need 5 days in June, after school lets out which is busier though I'm not sure it's "holiday weekend" busy. So frustrated with this. But I can't really afford another $500 ticket when I have one already.
It is such a ridiculous policy! I hope you figure out a way to make it work.

SW support links have new SUB and it’s terrible.
CP until 2/28/23 + 30,000 points, MSR is $5k. Business cards still have the same SUB.
This is definately a 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' kind of thing. If I'm spending $2k/month and can easily meet a $5k spend, I think a companion pass that's good for 9 - 11 months is awesome (+ an additional 30k pts). I can swing 2 or 3 or 4 trips in that timeframe, and being able to take someone else for free is a great deal. Certainly if the current SUB is 40k, and I need a SWA card, then 30k pts and a CP good for almost a year is not so terrible :flower1:

This is definately a 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' kind of thing. If I'm spending $2k/month and can easily meet a $5k spend, I think a companion pass that's good for 9 - 11 months is awesome (+ an additional 30k pts). I can swing 2 or 3 or 4 trips in that timeframe, and being able to take someone else for free is a great deal. Certainly if the current SUB is 40k, and I need a SWA card, then 30k pts and a CP good for almost a year is not so terrible :flower1:

I feel the same way.Booking a trip to Hawai’i this summer (plus island hop), plus another Disney trip in November. I’d definitely get enough value from this offer…how would one get this offer. I can seem to generate it…

I feel the same way.Booking a trip to Hawai’i this summer (plus island hop), plus another Disney trip in November. I’d definitely get enough value from this offer…how would one get this offer. I can seem to generate it…

I think the catch all should work. At least it does for me. Don't self support though, so use P2's link, friend's, or head over to Dischurners.

https://www.chase.com/referafriend/catch-all

It is only available through 'support' which you can find in the dischurners support thread one reddit.

For the $5k spend I can earn 85k miles using the business card, of course not everyone wants business cards but that’s just me. Glad you can make use of it. I’ll still be earning the CP but I’ll probably get a second business card.

I went to the Away store today and purchased a new navy blue large carry-on (with charger), a navy blue leather tote bag, a set of initial stickers for dd and a dog sticker! That covers the credit on my CSR! I compared the Away to my Tumi carry-on and it's a shade taller and wider, which will be perfect because I am not a light packer!

Question on the SW CP. How soon after I meet the spend will it be available? I don’t have any points (only DH does and he won’t be with me on one trip so I’ll need the card) so I’m guessing there’s no way to book it with his points now and then apply my CP to that reservation?

Question on the SW CP. How soon after I meet the spend will it be available? I don’t have any points (only DH does and he won’t be with me on one trip so I’ll need the card) so I’m guessing there’s no way to book it with his points now and then apply my CP to that reservation?
You have to wait until the statement closes for the month in which you hit the spend. Then the SUB points will post. I believe the CP is then immediately (or near-immediately) available.

For me, it took 4 days after the statement closed for the points to make it over and the CP to show up.

You can book your ticket with your DH’s points. Add your SW number and the booking will show up in your account. Then when you get your CP, the button to add a companion should show up on that reservation.

The points post to your RR account usually the same or next day after your statement closes and the CP usually shows up in a few days.

You can book a flight in your name with your DHs points now and add your companion after the CP shows up

I went to the Away store today and purchased a new navy blue large carry-on (with charger), a navy blue leather tote bag, a set of initial stickers for dd and a dog sticker! That covers the credit on my CSR! I compared the Away to my Tumi carry-on and it's a shade taller and wider, which will be perfect because I am not a light packer!
Thanks for posting this! I’ve had my eye on the Flex Medium, but it’s been sold out. I signed up to get an email alert when it’s back in stock, but your post prompted me to check the website, and there it was! I also got the regular size Everywear Bag. I love my carry-on, so I’m excited for this!

For me, it took 4 days after the statement closed for the points to make it over and the CP to show up.

You can book your ticket with your DH’s points. Add your SW number and the booking will show up in your account. Then when you get your CP, the button to add a companion should show up on that reservation.
The points post to your RR account usually the same or next day after your statement closes and the CP usually shows up in a few days.

You can book a flight in your name with your DHs points now and add your companion after the CP shows up

This is great! Had no idea I could do this!
So I can book both my DD and mine using his points, then when I get the CP I can add her and get her points back…is this correct? Or do I just book my ticket, then after I get the CP add her as my companion and book her ticket?

Jealous you got to go to a store. I just placed an order for a navy carry-on and a lavender carry-on. ODD and I already have Away carry-on's so I figure YDD and DH will pick from these. Watch DH pick the lavender, YDD will be so mad! Then, of course I just had to thrown in a small cosmetic to match my carry-on to get to the offer total.

What is the attractiveness of the AWAY luggage other than the fact that you can use credits/discounts through Chase and can get a great deal on normally expensive luggage?

I finicky about the WEIGHT of the luggage. My priority would be the lightest luggage available. I'll use the $29 one over the $200 any day even if I own both at home.

How heavy is the AWAY luggage?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter