I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

According to this pretty recent article - bell services will store perishables

https://orlandoparksguy.com/blog/grocery-delivery-disney-world
Do I have to be present when my order arrives?

No, your items will be delivered to the hotel’s bell desk and stored there until you come and get them. Items that need to be kept cold will be refrigerated.
Catching up - on our stay at Poly DVC last May we had an Amazon grocery order. We didn’t place until day of arrival and only delivery time was 11:30 pm. Went to bell services at 6:30 am next day to pick up the order - it was NOT refrigerated. We had cream cheese, butter, and half and half. We used it anyway (shhhh, don’t tell the FDA) and we were fine, but I won’t get a delivery again unless I can be there within an hour or two.

Oh poor baby! What do they think it was? Could it have been a snake? My parents dog got bit by a snake a few years back. They didn’t get a great look at the snake but thought it may be a copperhead (they are plentiful here) so they gave the dog antivenom just in case.

We have seen at least one copperhead in our yard every year we’ve lived here in the south, and it always scares me because of our two dogs. They have no fear, and have gone right up to 6 ft long black snakes in the yard trying to play with it, while it was coiled up trying to strike. (We keep the black snakes around as they are harmless and said to eat copperheads, but nevertheless I’m sure a bite would really hurt!) I never ever want them to encounter a copperhead though. We’ve had a pretty close call already… one was within 3 feet of one of my dogs just sunbathing, but thankfully the dog didn’t notice it and we were able to get him back inside before anything happened.
No clue. I've never seen a snake in our yard. The wound on her tummy is as big as my pinky nail and at least 1/8" deep. It's insane. I don't even know when it happened because I was out with her last night and I didn't notice the blood until I got her up this morning.

No clue. I've never seen a snake in our yard. The wound on her tummy is as big as my pinky nail and at least 1/8" deep. It's insane. I don't even know when it happened because I was out with her last night and I didn't notice the blood until I got her up this morning.
That is sooo scary! I hope your doggo heals quickly. Maybe check out SkinSmart Antimicrobial Wound Spray on Amazon. We use it all the time for any type of cuts, scrapes, rashes, acne, etc. We also use it on our pets, lol. It's a hypochlorous acid solution which prevents infection.

Rough day. My almost 17-year old dog got bit by something. She has a huge open wound on her belly and puncture wounds all over her inner thighs. She’s almost never outside by herself and all I ever see in the yard are bunnies and squirrels. She’s on antibiotics she painkillers but is very whiny:( and of course my daughter left for school today, my son is homesick, etc.
Oh no! What could have happened?

Rough day. My almost 17-year old dog got bit by something. She has a huge open wound on her belly and puncture wounds all over her inner thighs. She’s almost never outside by herself and all I ever see in the yard are bunnies and squirrels. She’s on antibiotics she painkillers but is very whiny:( and of course my daughter left for school today, my son is homesick, etc.
Oh no. Your poor doggie. I'd be a mess if that was my baby (she's 13). Do they have any clue what could've caused the wound? Sounds so nasty.

With the talk I went to the Chase app to check out my rewards dollars and discovered they added the RRC into the app! Where you can see your rewards balance on the CC and then below is the balance of the RRC with a "Pay with QR" link. You can pay with your RRC right from the app. Very nice if you don't like to carry the cards around.

I obviously haven't checked on my rewards from the app in a while so no idea when they added the payment option. This could be really old news. :laughing:

Thanks for all the help everyone! I noticed some places in Disney took the discount, while others did not. For example, Enzo's Hideaway did not take 10% off.

Oh no. Your poor doggie. I'd be a mess if that was my baby (she's 13). Do they have any clue what could've caused the wound? Sounds so nasty.
The vet has no clue what it could have been. Even the timing makes no sense. Honestly it's so odd and awful. Good news is she seems okay this morning (last night was tough because she was whining and she's not a whiny dog).

So, here is the reply I got from my SM. My name is not Linda LOL or any name that resembles Linda. I am on hold with Chase now waiting for them to get to my call. I will update here to let you know what happens.

Hello Linda,Thank you for contacting us.Linda, we need to speak with you directly to resolve this issue. Please call using the number at the back of your card. We're here to help. We accept operator relay calls.We appreciate you being a Chase customer.Thank you,Jay
Replying to myself again....All three CVS offers have reappeared in my "added" offers section. Now to see if the one I used on the one card will credit. If not I have until 9/28 to use it. After all that it looks like it was just a glitch. So lesson #2 - wait a few days before wasting time chasing offers.

Unfortunately my sweet baby had a medical event and may have childhood epilepsy. If anyone has experience please let me know!

Anyways facing down the barrel of a bunch of new bills I quickly applied for and was instantly approved for the Venture X- 75k miles for 4k spend in 3 months.

I tried previously for that card (a long time ago now) and was denied because my personal frequency was higher at that time. Last new personal card was over 6 months ago now, which Capital One seemed to like better.

Does anyone know what lounge(s) we can use at the Munich airport with a United Polaris flight? They don’t have a Polaris lounge

I applied for the Marriott Boundless on Friday with the 5x50k FNC SUB. No instant approval. I just called the status line and the message was we’ll let you know “in approximately two weeks” - I can never remember if that’s good or bad and can’t find the article I usually refer to in order to decipher that. Any insight?

I applied for the Marriott Boundless on Friday with the 5x50k FNC SUB. No instant approval. I just called the status line and the message was we’ll let you know “in approximately two weeks” - I can never remember if that’s good or bad and can’t find the article I usually refer to in order to decipher that. Any insight?
Chase phone status:
2 weeks = still processing
7-10 days = a letter has been generated, either a denial or needs verification

It’s always fun when you check into a new hotel, put your laundry in, get an error code, and have a mechanic in your room draining the washer while you’re trying to make dinner and have to stop dinner because it’s in the same part of the room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not a great start to our stay. Luckily ds doesn’t seem hungry but not sure how long he can last.

On top of that, there’s some kind of huge rally right outside our window. The police just came and I think made them move. I’m hoping they don’t come back. Not at all what I expected from this area

Last edited:
I have sometimes not had instant approval but the card just showed up in my online account. I just applied for this card on Wednesday and the SUB is only 3 nights I think? Unless you found another offer?

Spent all morning on the phone with Chase fraud. They were not happy with the over 3k spend on a brand new card at the apple store, but that's literally why I got a new card. My reply to their fraud alert that it was in fact me apparently wasn't enough. Had to talk to 2 CRs. But DH now has a shiny new Mac and I'm thinking what's the next card I should get...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter