"I Love You"

I think there are varying degrees of love. And I tell everyone I love that I love them after a visit, before I get off the phone, even through text. I have a group of friends in my volunteer organization that I've never met that I frequently tell that I love because they are some of the most passionate kind supportive people I've ever had the pleasure of working with and I truly do love them. Do I love them to the same degree that I do my children or my husband? No of course not. But, in my view, there's no harm and expressing affection for people and putting a little more love out in the world.

I think there are varying degrees of love. And I tell everyone I love that I love them after a visit, before I get off the phone, even through text. I have a group of friends in my volunteer organization that I've never met that I frequently tell that I love because they are some of the most passionate kind supportive people I've ever had the pleasure of working with and I truly do love them. Do I love them to the same degree that I do my children or my husband? No of course not. But, in my view, there's no harm and expressing affection for people and putting a little more love out in the world.
I think it’s good to tell people you love that you love them! If they make it something weird, that’s on them.

I tell DH everyday, multiple times a day.

I tell my mom/dad/sisters at the end of every phone call, and I usually speak to Mom every day.

I Facetime my niece and nephew just about every day and I tell them I love you each time.

It's just part of my daily language.

My dogs get pretty excited when I tell them that I love them. They usually go in for the kill of kisses and cuddles after that!

I tell my boyfriend every day multiple times and he does the same to me.

My family isn't very open with emotions so I don't tell it to them. However my mom isn't doing great health-wise so every time we get off the phone we say "love you".

I have no idea. Dh and I don't say it to each other every day, we know we love each other. To me, saying it every day just makes it no different than a common greeting/salutation. I know other people feel differently but dh and I are on the same page so for us that is how it is.

When was the last time you said "I Love You" to someone besides your children?

To DH, without really thinking about it, probably yesterday? But definitely the day before, very consciously, when he did something that reminded me how adorable he is.

I also say "Love you" or "Love you too" at the end phone calls with my family.

I say it to my cat all the time. When I leave the house I say it to him too lol

But as far as a human that would be my husband last night when he texted me to tell him he landed back in LA area for his field assignment. Even though I can check when a flight has left or landed I have this thing with my husband that whenever he flies to text me when he's boarded the plane and when he's landed. It gives me reassurance.

I said it to three of my grandchildren when they were over for dinner on Sunday (with their parents). I said it to my aunt last time I talked to her. DH and I don’t say it all the time, but occasionally (married 49 years). The other day I did say to him “You know, I like you”. Then I told him why.

Dh and I say it to each other regularly - at least twice a day. We tell the kids we love them tons of times. I always tell my best friends I love them at the end of any conversation or get together. I often tell my folks I love them, but not 100% as I’m usually getting off the phone with them to do something for the kids. When I see relatives, etc. I always say it when leaving.

Just this morning and about daily to my pets and hubs. Though it's about 50/50 between "I love you" and "I love you, but you're a pain in my rear end." XD

I'm also that idiot that when someone has helped me with a task at work that I hate I'll blurt out "I love you." They ummm... they know what I mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter