I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

2eulceq.jpg

2vcao3o.jpg

Did I not tell you? SORRY! You convinced me to switch over from POFQ to CSR. :thumbsup2 Thanks for all your help! I'll try not to be too much of a pest for the next few months. ;)

I just responded to your previous thread (which you then altered). You can never be a pest...if you have questions, I'll try to answer. And if I can't, we can always bother Buzz--especially since I'm mad at him right now since he is going to CSR next month. :rotfl2:

I just responded to your previous thread (which you then altered). You can never be a pest...if you have questions, I'll try to answer. And if I can't, we can always bother Buzz--especially since I'm mad at him right now since he is going to CSR next month. :rotfl2:

Haha thanks to both of you! Sorry I'm causing so much trouble tonight!

Thanks so much Buzz for the hot tub pics.....but even more for the fruit cups photos.....YUM!!!

I'm am SO enjoying these pics, Buzz! I am thinking of ading on a few extra nights, minus park tickects, to just enjoy the resort.

Anyone have completed rehab pictures? I like the hottub, only wish it had jets that had some "oomph" behind them.

Did I not tell you? SORRY! You convinced me to switch over from POFQ to CSR. :thumbsup2

He did that to me, too! :dogdance:

Sorry....editing here.....I meant to mention that if you go to webshots.com Then in the search box, type in "coronado springs"...helps if you have the quotes....it brings up a TON of pictures.

Sorry...again....... this album has a bunch of the new room pictures http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569456285WMpEJQ

Does anyone have pics of what the new rooms look like with the queen beds? Sorry if it's somewhere in here and i'm just missing it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter