I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

I'll tell you, Buzz, those just really don't look like photos of a moderate hotel! They are absolutely stunning, and they should hire you to make CSR postcards. :thumbsup2

107208520.jpg

107208519.jpg

ostjs3.jpg

2igcfa0.jpg

Buzz,

I had actually typed up about 90% of a reply to you about how amazingly similar your first two shots were to mine...even posting them to show...before I realized the first two ARE my photos! Took me a sec to figure that out. :) Only when I quoted your post to get the URLs did I notice they are linked from my gallery.

Glad they got a second posting - thanks!

Buzz,

I had actually typed up about 90% of a reply to you about how amazingly similar your first two shots were to mine...even posting them to show...before I realized the first two ARE my photos! Took me a sec to figure that out. :) Only when I quoted your post to get the URLs did I notice they are linked from my gallery.

Glad they got a second posting - thanks!
And what great photos they area. I lose track of the names of who posted them but they are worth multiple posts because they are gorgeous.

I'll tell you, Buzz, those just really don't look like photos of a moderate hotel! They are absolutely stunning, and they should hire you to make CSR postcards. :thumbsup2
I don't take the night photos, I just repost them. As you can see, some belong to zackiedawg, and many other DIS'ers that have visited over the years and have posted on the DIS. My website is full of pictures that I took as well as many by another DIS'er Don Gargano. They are the talented ones. But I do agree with you that WDW should have them take the photos.

Here are some long anticipated pics of business club level lounge at CSR. Again, this lounge will not be available to leisure guests at this time. The opening of the club level rooms is still on hold.

16m0dbl.jpg

I booked our first trip to CSR for Spring Break!! :cool1: It's only for 3 nights but I will take it! This is our 1st time at a Mod. so I am excited about that too. :cheer2: I called tonight and requested "THE" Cabanas 9B so I guess I am set. :thumbsup2 I can't wait! :goodvibes

I booked our first trip to CSR for Spring Break!! :cool1: It's only for 3 nights but I will take it! This is our 1st time at a Mod. so I am excited about that too. :cheer2: I called tonight and requested "THE" Cabanas 9B so I guess I am set. :thumbsup2 I can't wait! :goodvibes
Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter