Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

My wife asked me to print these tickets while I was at work today and I found out that I could not.>>>She thought her conformation email got her the tickets but when I tried to print the tickets it said they were all booked. I am sure that there will be some cancellations or people who get tickets but then do not show up, is there anything that can be done?
To print the tickets, you need the confirmation number from the email they sent you, and you must put in the zip code of the address you gave them. Although I'm not certain, it is possible they only allow you to print it ONCE using that confirmation number. That would be to avoid fraud, since each ticket is only good for that person or party and can not be passed on to others to print multiple tickets.

When people do not show up, the production crew and CMs ask other park guests to fill in. They do this from those already within the park. There will be no last minute opportunity to get free admission tickets.

FYI: Forecast is not great tonight and tomorrow morning, but the worst should be Friday (60% chance of rain or thunderstorms) and possibly Saturday morning. In other words - Don't forget your rain ponchos and waterproof shoes! ;)

If anyone has ANY tickets that aren't being used, I would GREATLY appreciate them. My family has the time off to attend, but we are still trying to find tickets.

Thanks!:cheer2:

If anyone knows of extra tickets, I am also looking for tickets. My family has the time to attend but we are still needing tickets.

Thanks!

yea my wife didnt realize that page had a limited time sense to it, so when she had me pull it up to print the tix, it said 'all gone' :(

yea my wife didnt realize that page had a limited time sense to it, so when she had me pull it up to print the tix, it said 'all gone' :(
Did you have her forward the confirmation email to you at your work computer, then click the link within the message to get to the page to print the voucher (where you put the confirmation number and zip code)?

If not, that could be why it didn't allow it. It might have seen you as a "stranger" trying to make a new ticket request.

Thanks a million to the magic of the pixie! I now only need two for the 9:30 thurs. THANKS AGAIN! :)

If anyone has an extra ticket for Saturday we would love it my daughter is disabled and we can not afford to buy an extra ticket! I have one for Friday to trade

well, that is what she did. also, the original computer she used on nov 19th is no more, it died. i transplanted the HD into a new machine, so that may be why it doesn't pull up at home either... it just goes to the page that says 'all slots full'

anyway, good news

Thanks a million to the magic of the pixie! I now only need two for the 9:30 thurs. THANKS AGAIN! :)

If anyone has an extra ticket for Saturday we would love it my daughter is disabled and we can not afford to buy an extra ticket! I have one for Friday to trade :)

Does anyone know what the 11:00 Friday taping will be? Is it the parade or in front of the castle?

Can anyone tell me how the original link come out? I'm asking for next year. I've been unsuccessful for so many years, that I want to see if I can get tickets when its this time next year. I just didn't know if the link are e-mailed, on disney sites, or how they get around.

Thanks!

Has any one heard of who's going to be there on the different days. I read that Dec 4, they're going to do a large dance thing with the whole crowd. (Think Oprah's season opener). I've heard the Jonas Brother's are going to be performing from WDW too. It's my first parade taping, so I don't know what to expect.
But that means a whole day of Christmas shopping afterwards.
BTW, I'm going on the 4th @7am.

To clarify for those who have not done this before, this is NOT a performance given for you as an audience member. It is a taping. You may hear snippets of the same song over and over. The performer may stop and restart several times before finishing a song (just like Saturday's parade taping - stop and go). You may be "stuck" standing in the same area for hours. And for FRIDAY, you are expected to learn and perform the simple dance moves. It can be great fun but is also "work." They give you free admission in exchange for your active participation and cooperation.

"Step out of the audience and become part of the show! We are looking for enthusiastic people who are ready to be a part of our opening production number! Please keep in mind that anyone signing up for Friday December 4th at 7am will be part of our opening number. You will be asked to learn some simple dance moves that you will be performing during our production. Everyone will be going thru rehearsals starting at 7am and then we will begin shooting. Groups may be split into different sections to accommodate production needs. We must ask everyone for a full 4-hour commitment. Due to the way the opening number will be shot, we will not be able accommodate strollers in the Castle Hub Area.

Taping Details:

The production company will be shooting various performances on Main Street USA or at the Castle Hub for the show. We ask that you stay for the entire time (even during the occasional, brief production breaks). If for some reason you leave the area during the shift, we cannot guarantee or hold your place. We must ask everyone for a full 4-hour commitment. Each person age 3 or above must have a ticket.

Wardrobe Tips:

* Dress in casual, comfortable clothing.
* Wear bright colors - especially holiday colors. All are encouraged to wear holiday clothing and hats
* Children under 10 are encouraged to wear their favorite Disney character costumes
* Please no logos or advertising on clothing (unless it's Disney).

As always...production is subject to change or cancellation without any prior notice!

*Guest Talent and performances are subject to availability."

What happens if we need to step out for a break (ie. nap time, temper tantrum, etc) before our 4 hour committment is over? Are we asked to leave the park entirely?

What happens if the forecast holds for Friday and Saturday and Orlando gets this big rain storm?

From the forecast it looks like Sunday is the only good day and there's a MVMCP that night.

I'm going but not for the parade, just the party. I'm hoping I don't have to deal with a big crowd runover from the parade taping Sunday.

Okay, so I've been scouring the boards for an appropriate place to post this, so I'm going to post right here, and if an admin wants to move it.. please be my guest!

I am fortunate enough to have gotten a bunch of Disney Christmas Parade tickets that I do not plan on using. If you are interested, private message me with the date and time you are interested in as well as an e-mail I can send them to. They are in e-ticket format, pdfs, so as soon as I get your e-mail I will reply with the tickets. These tickets were free from Disney, so they are free from me as well!. (All times are in the morning).

The following are still available:

Thursday @ 9:30 (4) 11:30 (4)
Friday @ 7 (4)
Saturday @ 11:30 (4)

I would like two tickets for Thursday and Friday. I am unable to pm due to the amount of my posts. Thank you.

from my years of experience going to disney multiple times a year (this was in the late 80s, early to mid 90s though :) ) rain is your friend. Tends to thin the park out and make it much more tolerable :)

just two more tickets? :)

Has any one heard of who's going to be there on the different days. I read that Dec 4, they're going to do a large dance thing with the whole crowd. (Think Oprah's season opener). I've heard the Jonas Brother's are going to be performing from WDW too. It's my first parade taping, so I don't know what to expect.
But that means a whole day of Christmas shopping afterwards.
BTW, I'm going on the 4th @7am.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard about the dancing.

from my years of experience going to disney multiple times a year (this was in the late 80s, early to mid 90s though :) ) rain is your friend. Tends to thin the park out and make it much more tolerable :)

just two more tickets? :)

Yes, but I doubt the Disney production people want to air a parade on Christmas Day with everything mucky and wet. They want Florida sunshine and short sleeve shirts on the crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter