It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

Thankfully my cats are old and mostly leave the tree alone. One likes to attack the tree skirt, but the rest just sleep under it. I haven't had a climber in years.

20201128_144947_copy_2016x1134.jpg

j

We normally don’t decorate for Christmas since we are gone most of it. This year though FIL will be down here so we do plan to do some decorating probably more than most years. We won’t get to it till after we paint the second bathroom next weekend. I really can’t wait to post our decorations.

mostly because you will all laugh at me.

I am loving how nice everyone else decorates so keep the pics coming.

OMG! How on earth did my cats get in your house? So sorry 'bout that. If you use a citrus type spray it should help keep the cats off/out of the tree. I've used orange peels but the smell only last a few days. My cats believe the ornaments look better on the floor of the bathroom or sometimes under the coffee table.
My cats would drink the citrus spray and eat thw peels, they would get stronger and more mischievous. No real breakables on the tree , at least down low. Unfortunately, rudolph has lost his antlers. I think the cat ate them. 20201117_135506.jpg
Yea, hes got a crab claw on the end. Better for grabbing stuff off the tree. Im not kidding eaither, he atually grabs stuff , and not with the claws. He extends them and holds things.

Ok, homemade orniments! 20201203_203235.jpg20201203_203235.jpg20201203_202835.jpg20201203_203159.jpg20201203_203209.jpg20201203_203215.jpg

The last one i included because of the age, lol. I was like 4 when that was made. The others i made with my daughter. I would try to make like 30 of each and give them out for Christmas. Maybe i will again this year if i get another idea. Im not too smart but i can steal ideas like the best of them!

My cats would drink the citrus spray and eat thw peels, they would get stronger and more mischievous. No real breakables on the tree , at least down low. Unfortunately, rudolph has lost his antlers. I think the cat ate them. View attachment 541907
Yea, hes got a crab claw on the end. Better for grabbing stuff off the tree. Im not kidding eaither, he atually grabs stuff , and not with the claws. He extends them and holds things.
I wait till they are asleep and then sneak up on my kitties to clip that weapon. I still gotta be quick and wearing armor. The only reason they haven't banished me is my opposable thumbs.

The decorating continues, as does building some 24" deep shelving in the basement to handle the decoration boxes so we can keep it organized a little.

I will grab some better pictures of the rest of the house later, it looks better after dusk.

And yes, those are leg lamps.

Have you seen the 2020 Dumpster fire ornament yet? That one is too funny. I'm trying to find one I like to hang on our tree.
Yes! I debated one of those or this one. In the end I chose this one because of the names you could add.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter