James and Jeffrey PJ - 05/10/11 - SBP/Attic/UK DP/Wedding Day 2 Arrival

:wave2:

patiently waiting for another update ;)

The hint is taken. I will skip over the boring park days and focus on the special wedding days. Bachelor party (Jeff), Bachelor party (me), day before and the wedding day. You have waited long enough

From a newbie to the thread, congrats!:cloud9:

Thanks and welcome. As a not so new person I need to wrap this baby up

That post was not boring at all! :) I think that it is great to see all the fun your kids were having and I am soo happy that you guys made it to Disney safe. Can't wait for more!!!popcorn::

Glad you made it to Disney safely.

I was not bored by the pics of the boys playing in the water. It looks like they are having fun...I'd be jealous if it wasn't so cold where I am LOL.

Not boring at all-fantastic update.

Thanks for all the nice comments on the updates, will focus on the wedding day and the special moments. You have all waited long enough.

Tonight my sister and I will be heading off to see our D23 preview of Brave, but I will put in an hour tomorrow night and I have put it in my phone to remind me. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter