Josh Duggar's Trial Begins Today... GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!

What channel is everyone watching on?

Second, just throw him under the jail and be done with him. I have absolutely no tolerance for people who hurt kids.

What channel is everyone watching on?

Second, just throw him under the jail and be done with him. I have absolutely no tolerance for people who hurt kids.
No cameras allowed in the courtroom. Lots of news sources are updating. The Sun is one but they are highly controversial. Reddit DuggarsSnark also has a lot.

The Holt's (long time family friends of the Duggars) are testifying today. Bobye has lots of say about Josh and Jane Doe 4.

Short version:

-Jim Holt testified that he was in a conversation where Josh asked how to install a Linux partition. (this would allow him to download all sorts of things without it being stored obviously on the normal computer)
-Bobye Holt dropped the big bomb. Confession to childhood molestation is now on the record.

This is all so disturbing. The youngest victim was FIVE. How in the hell did the people who knew allow him to be around children after that ? Did nobody care for these victims?! It’s so sad.
Isn't that what happens most of the time with these kind of stories? Something big happens and the neighbours usually say 'They looked like a normal family, always greeted friendly. A bit quiet perhaps." Most predators, in all shapes and sizes, can fool the world perfectly.

And people do not want to think the worst. They hope they are wrong, they do not want to ruin relationships or honestly believe 'I don't think they were capable of X.'

The Holt's (long time family friends of the Duggars) are testifying today. Bobye has lots of say about Josh and Jane Doe 4.

Short version:

-Jim Holt testified that he was in a conversation where Josh asked how to install a Linux partition. (this would allow him to download all sorts of things without it being stored obviously on the normal computer)
-Bobye Holt dropped the big bomb. Confession to childhood molestation is now on the record.

Re: the point bolded above -
This would dispel doubts that the defense is trying to drum up with their foolish theory that some homeless guy sitting in the McDonald's across the street hacked in through wifi to set up a hidden Linux partition on the PC.

This is all so disturbing. The youngest victim was FIVE. How in the hell did the people who knew allow him to be around children after that ? Did nobody care for these victims?! It’s so sad.
I agree with your points but would argue the youngest victim here that is known (to my knowledge) is contained within that story a poster posted. They may have not been physically assaulted by Josh but they were victimized none the less and for others to view including Josh.

This would dispel doubts that the defense is trying to drum up with their foolish theory that some homeless guy sitting in the McDonald's across the street hacked in through wifi to set up a hidden Linux partition on the PC.
Across the street? Try eleven minutes by car down Highway 412. I hope the jury realizes how absurd this is.

F8740243-D09A-428E-AE06-9A83C07BDCD4.png

I agree with your points but would argue the youngest victim here that is known (to my knowledge) is contained within that story a poster posted. They may have not been physically assaulted by Josh but they were victimized none the less and for others to view including Josh.
I’m confused about what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying the 5 year old Jane Doe wasn’t physically assaulted by him? She actually got it the worst.

I’m confused about what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying the 5 year old Jane Doe wasn’t physically assaulted by him? She actually got it the worst.
No I'm saying the video Josh watched of the several month old that baby is the youngest victim. That while that baby wasn't physically assaulted by Josh they are the youngest victim here. Sorry for the confusion.

ETA:
@prairie_girl feel free to explain your angry face reaction

Last edited:

Is that what they're trying to say??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter