June 12, 2004

At terminal I saw a lady with sun dress on and a flower hat with green ribbon... maybe it was musicgirl??? I didn't ask anyone either when seeing green...

oh it was so fabulous! At CC the wedding couple stepped in to get picture taken with goofy just before my boys. i hope they didn't mind, but I took pictures of them too. I thought it was a special memory of this cruise!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, i didn't pack enough clothes. DH spent 3 hours doing 1 load one day! He was so nice. I even got a pic of him carrying the clean clothes into the cabin!!!

The only thing I regret from the trip now is that i didn't get a good pic of us 4 or even a good one of DH & I. Since he refused to do formal night (he did llong sleeve shirt & tie tho), anyway I didn't want to do the formal pics with all the fancy dressed people... and my son tried to take a pic but cut off heads, etc.. Oh well. i got a few good ones of boys. I did buy the embarkment pic.

We met and talked with sevreral crew members. It is sad how hard lives many of them have. The ice cream man from india -- Ransel, i think his name? he sends his $ home to support parents. He has girlfriend in india, but can't afford both --- support wife and support parents. Wow! Anyway, it was very interesting learning diffrent things and a little about their lives...
Our waiter, michael was from France and I got a blast out of listening to him talk -- so FAST! it was great. We shared a table the last 5 nights with a family from Canada, origainally from ghana after Michael spilled drinks at our table. I was glad he did because we had a special time visiting every evening. Sure made it a lot funner instead of just us 4... We do us 4 at home all the time -- so it was a relief to join them.

I wanted to make the sunday meeting, but forgot and it passed when i remembered. OH, anoother dissapoiintment from cruiese -- I FORGOT to do the character breakfast! FORGOT! It wasn't on my navigator! I should have written it in!

my husband wouldn't let us stay up late to watch Around the world in 80 days so we did it the next morning, so we were very late getting to CC. I was dissapointed they closed up so early. I wish i could have talked my boys into skipping the movie and just seeing it when it is released at home, but... it was "thier" trip, and ... so time on CC was short becaues we did the parasailing and back to boat at 3:30...

it was just a fantastic, great, excellent trip!
Oh, i wish they didn't make that booking mistake -- where they doubled up on the jugglers and we didn't get the mime show. I just couldn't sit through another juggle show. They said the Wonder had double mime shows!

Boys liked Hercules the BEST! It was so great! All the shows were great!
Now at night I will go to bed with memories of ocean waves! Ahh so great!

Hi Coleen,

No, that wasn't me in the dress and the hat. She wasn't even a diser!!! Chinamom3 asked her!

There was a lot of lime green! I had a straw hat with a lime green bow in the back and one on my purse.

Here's a suggestion for anyone going again for the meets.
-Be more specific where to meet.
-Maybe tell people something very indentifying about yourself or what you might be wearing that would stand out.
-Set up a meeting on the 2nd day. I actually tried this, but I waited for about 10 min. before I left. I was in a wet bathing suit and I was freezing!
-For those who don't mind, post your room number and have someone write a reminder about the meeting time. I know I would be willing to do this. We ended up right around the corner of Chinamom3. We were both 7 aft.

Oh well, best laid plans of mice and men.

Lorie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter