June 12, 2004

How many of you are planning to rebook onboard?!

We will only if DCL comes to California. We would not need airline tickets, and just could not pass up a DCL cruise in California. So, I'm going to be prepared just in case.

Would love to rebook for the Eastern again or the Western, but that's not in our budget for now. So, we're doing what we can with our kids on this cruise.

So, how about you and yours?!

Barbara

Well, on both cruises we didn't rebook then did it later. Obviously a big mistake!

We probably won't re-book this time, especially since the schedule for the 7 night cruise is not very clear. I probably wouldn't book one anyways until the 2006 summer. It's pretty expensive for us, so we'll probably make the most out of this one.
If we did book again, I would try to book 2 yrs in advance so that I could pay it in smaller amounts. We book only 11 months out and paid big chunks at a time.

Lorie

Test! Trying to get the countdown timer to work. Lorie, dh is working on ds's e-mail account right now. Of course, it's taking longer than expected the techie he is...he has to research everything involved with it, LOL! We're still on our old e-mail until we transfer. Sure do like DSL much better, what a timesaver!

Barbara

hi all

we have late seating also.

plus, i saw some posts about kids.

i have a teen DS, and 8yo DS.

teens can AIM (aol instant message) him at: chuck boarder1 (remove the space in his name- i put it there because of spam crawlers).
(MG, he plays electric bass)

he is going to wild side on CC.

btw, anyone play my audio clip below?

hometech99,

Thanks for the info. Ds will IM your ds soon. Our ds is 13 and a good kid. He'll like that ds your plays the electric bass. Our ds loves video games and basketball, and friends.

You and dh will get along famously. He's a techie too and is a Bush/Cheney supporter. I'll have to get him on here to "chat."

Great to meet you!

Barbara (PS We loved your audio! Dh is a Dilbert fan too.:bounce:

PS We loved your audio! Dh is a Dilbert fan too.

actually :blush: , its Flounder from Animal house.

however, it still IS great driving down the road to Main Gate!

::yes::

Barbara, I sent you a pm. I hope you get your countdown clock working. DH did mine!

Hometech99, very cute clip! I tried to get Andrew to do the wild side, but he wasn't too sure about it. Maybe if he knows some guys ahead of time he'll change his mind.

I have no idea how to use AIM, but I know my dh can help him.
Do you have to have AOL to use it? Sorry if that is a dumb question. I'm technology challenged!

Lorie

"Sup" fellow cruisers! (OK, "old" mom is just learning this stuff, LOL!)

Lorie - ds got your ds's e-mail. Thanks!

hometech99 - Your ds and mine did IM today. I was by his side for a bit...the lingo is interesting to me. Now, they are on there own! Is your ds 13?

Later,

Barbara

Did not sign up ds for wild side as he was not sure about it either. Maybe with friends it would be good. We'll see on the ship.

But, we have parasailing at 10:30 a.m. and banana boat at 3:30 pm.

So, probably not...just the teen beach for him.

Barbara

hey MG!

my DS said he chatted a little with your and son!

also, for the record, findingnemofan is my DW ::yes::

Heh hometech99, I believe that it was my ds and I who were on IM with your ds. I was there for a short time. Your ds did not know who my ds was, so I intervened and said "Hi." Now, perhaps musicgirl and her ds also IMed with your son?

Anyway, you would not believe what your ds said about going on trips...just kidding, LOL!

Barbara

Well, it wasn't us so......but I'd like to get him going! But you know what that's like with a teen.

It looks like our docs will be coming soon. I've seen people with late May receiving theirs. Last year, I wasn't watching for them and I nearly broke my neck when I tripped on the inside the door!

Is anyone planning on doing a Palo Brunch?

Where are you all staying the night before if you're coming in early? We'll be at the Hampton. We wanted to spend the day at the beach. We also enjoyed getting up early to walk on the beach.

Well, it seems like Hometech99, Barbara's dh and my dh should be able to strike up some techie stuff. Mine loves his digital cameras and computers.

And Hometech99, it was pretty scary, but my dh started quoting from Animal House when I mentioned your audio clip!

Lorie,

Yes, our dhs sound like they will get along great! My dh is in memory heaven thinking about Animal House too, LOL!

Not sure about Palo Brunch. I'm not a big breakfast/brunch eater, but dh is. Guess I should accommodate him. ;)

Docs soon? WOW!!!

Thanks for the audio clips for Animal House hometech99. Dh will enjoy, I had the chuckles from those I listened too!

Barbara

hometech99 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yes, I'm sure he'll love that site!

and findingnemofan is you dw....:wave2: say hello for us!

PS We're staying at the Radisson the two nights prior. You'll enjoy the a.m. ocean walk Lorie. My FIL has a vacation beach condo we frequent, and a.m. walks are our favorite part of visiting. We'll have a two week vacation there in August. So, we opted for the Radisson when we booked last July. Good for you guys!

Barbara

Hometech99 and Barbara, have you been on the magic (or wonder)?

I've been able to figure out if a few others have or not from their signatures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter